Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2018 7:54 pm  #21

Re: OOC General Discussion

I suppose Unit could room with Marty, provided she can keep from making a mess.

2/14/2018 8:26 pm  #22

Maybe we should just keep things the way they are.
But if Gear asks to room with Unit, Marty wouldn't stand in her way

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/14/2018 8:33 pm  #23

Sadly, the world is probably not yet ready for wizard sports.

2/14/2018 9:05 pm  #24

Jossar wrote:

I am 1200% certain Sigil Prep already has some kind of wizard sports.

2/14/2018 9:13 pm  #25

Or mad science crafting competition.... gear

2/14/2018 9:14 pm  #26

Akodo Rokku wrote:

Jossar wrote:

I am 1200% certain Sigil Prep already has some kind of wizard sports.

Oh God it's quidditch isn't it?

2/14/2018 9:14 pm  #27

Science fair week should totally be an adventure thread at some point

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/14/2018 9:22 pm  #28

See on the one hand the Wizard getting involved in Quidditch is super appropriate. On the other hand, since I know M:tG (or its equivalent) is an in-setting thing I also thought it might be funny if Doraad picked that up and gave it the full "card games are serious business" treatment.

Decisions, decisions...

2/14/2018 9:24 pm  #29

Jossar wrote:

See on the one hand the Wizard getting involved in Quidditch is super appropriate. On the other hand, since I know M:tG (or its equivalent) is an in-setting thing I also thought it might be funny if Doraad picked that up and gave it the full "card games are serious business" treatment.

Decisions, decisions...

Yes. Magic: the Gathering is an in-universe card game. It's just based on a true story.

The person to talk to about that is Trish Brewer, who I somehow managed to leave out of the Artificer Students booklet.

2/14/2018 9:25 pm  #30

Trish Brewer
Race: Human
Class: Artificer   Artificer Specialty: Alchemist
                Trish is an upbeat and pleasant young woman. She wears bohemian clothes, from tie-dyed shirts and oversized knit berets and whatever funny name I want to give Birkenstocks. Among her peers, she’s known for two things.
                She’s one of the best Magic: the Gathering players on campus, and has actually met Urza in person. She even has some autographed cards. She’s also proficient in Legend of the Five Rings, which utterly infuriates her rules-lawyery friend Soduko, who is actually from Rokugan, and hates her historically inaccurate deck designs, and her passion for playing the non-existent Duck Clan.
                She is also known for her rather innocuous black market potion sales. She usually has an assortment of Common (and occasionally Uncommon) potions which she’ll sell for below market value, but she prefers you keep it to yourself. A lot of her ingredients are somewhat… borrowed from her Alchemy labs. It’s cool. Don’t worry about it.

Board footera