Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2018 7:24 pm  #1

Art For Art's Sake

Leo wandered the Green Campus, easel under his arm. The picturesque Grove was like nothing he'd ever seen back in Q'barra - there it was all swamp and jungle. Finally finding a spot where he liked the light, he set up his gear and began to paint.

3/12/2018 7:48 pm  #2

Re: Art For Art's Sake

After a relaxing hour or so, slightly off to the side Leo sees a human male with spiky green hair in a black leather vest and black trousers, whom he recognizes as being among the group of "Pale Kids In Black Clothes (tm)" who were talking to the skeleton back at the festival. He wanders deeper into the Grove, removing an armband as he goes, and seems to start moving more vegetation as he walks than a Medium-sized humanoid should.

3/12/2018 7:56 pm  #3

Well if that wasn't a plot hook, Leo'd never seen one before. His curiosity piqued, the bard followed the stranger into the grove.

3/12/2018 9:21 pm  #4

It doesn't take much to track him; even a bard could do it. The trees it has passed bend slightly to the side, to the annoyance of a couple of dryads trying to figure out how to set them right. The first thing Leo sees is a tail, but it's very clearly that of a green dragon.

3/12/2018 9:27 pm  #5

Well, Leo had never met a honest to goodness dragon before, and he couldn't help but be curious what one was doing here. He began to hum softly to himself as he followed the trail, tipping his hat to the dryads as he passed.

3/13/2018 10:39 am  #6

It's a short trek through the abnormally large wilderness before Leo finds the green dragon slipping into a cave mouth. The edge of the cavern boasts a sign that says "Private Occupation. No Room Service Please"

3/13/2018 3:01 pm  #7

Well. It was rude to just wander into someone's home. Leo looked around for a bell to ring or something, and failing that offered a tentative, "Hello?"

3/13/2018 9:36 pm  #8

The greeting is returned with a powerful roar, followed by a few seconds of crunching sounds. Then the green-haired guy arrives at the entrance. "Uh, hey? Do I know you?"

3/13/2018 9:39 pm  #9

"Howdy. You were at the Azer party a few days ago, right? I saw ya head inta the forest and then ya got all big and... dragony... anyway, my drama senses were tinglin'. I don't think I got yer name though.  I'm Leo."

3/13/2018 9:43 pm  #10

"Oh, okay. Yeah, I'm Quinn. That, uh... dragon bit. Don't let that get around, huh? I'm not out to everybody."

Board footera