Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2018 4:56 pm  #1

Who put the black in smith.

As makiharra rushes to class she sees a poster for a crafting group and wants to go meet up with them after her fighting class. Durring the entire class she just sorts of zones out a little bit, even taking quite the hit from a halfing barbarian major. He apologizes she laughs gives the halfling a playful arm punch and than a real punch to the jaw, Saying" we are still in fighting class."

6/17/2018 10:40 am  #2

Re: Who put the black in smith.

The halfling rubs his jaw and laughs. Then he playfully scream and smashes the ground very close to her with his greatclub.

6/17/2018 10:55 am  #3

" i like you can we be friends, i want to build you better hammers than that, she shows off her whip sword."

6/17/2018 1:14 pm  #4

"Oh, sure," he says, extending a hand from beneath the massive fur he wears. "I'm Jaro, by the way."

6/17/2018 2:20 pm  #5

"Makiharra hi jaro,"

6/17/2018 3:04 pm  #6

"Nice to meet you, Maki. Yeah, if you want to build me some better weapons, that'd be great. Just make 'em large, because I'm a powerful barbarian... Wait," he clears his throat. "Jaro mighty barbarian, need big weapon." He smiles, "I always forget to have broken Common."

6/17/2018 3:54 pm  #7

" good manners and big muscles can go hand in hand, i mean my friend lorenzo is a barbarian major and is verry smart and well mannered."

6/17/2018 6:15 pm  #8

From across the room, said giant lizard seems to be attempting to pacify everyone's favorite Athasian halfling, Chi-Chi, as she still has a knife in her training partner, who also seems to be unconscious on the floor.
"-no, no Chi-Chi, no carving off more of his arm for later.  Half of it off is enough- no-no-snack, Chi-Chi, alright?  I give you food for your, er, 'food'.  Tastier, already cooked!  Yeah, that's it-"

(Just was too good a setup to pass up. So single post slip in for a kicking off point for a new thread)

Last edited by Eshkigal (6/17/2018 6:21 pm)

6/18/2018 1:55 pm  #9

" actually jaro i think lorenzo is in this class" Maki will begin to yell " LORENZOOOOO I GOTS A FRIEND HERE WHO NEEDS TA MEET YA."

6/18/2018 4:13 pm  #10

Chi-Chi recognizes Maki's voice and wanders over, eyeing Jaro curiously.
"Hi!" Jaro says.
Chi-Chi walks around him. He's several inches shorter than her, a bit plumper, and his feet are bare and hairy. "Halfling?" she asks, then pokes him.
He laughs and pokes her back, causing her to jump back and hiss.

Board footera