Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2018 11:57 am  #1

Someplace Safe(?)

Sarah, having attained permission from SGU, sets about actually making fireworks. After a brief consideration, she heads to the campus alchemy lab and starts putting together the explosive compounds to tumble around starter grit to make the firework stars. 

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

8/28/2018 11:34 pm  #2

Re: Someplace Safe(?)

She hasn't been working long before she notices an eight-foot person with a hippopotamus head standing behind her. "Very interesting technique, but it's not going to be munitions grade at those measurements."

8/29/2018 1:30 pm  #3

Sarah sets her reagents down and turns to respond, jumping slightly as she was not expecting an 8-foot, hippo-headed person, but replies, "Good thing they're not meant to be. It's just for fireworks...If I put too much in, people's eardrums will be bleeding."

8/29/2018 6:53 pm  #4

"And that's... NOT the desired effect? Hmmm. Very interesting."

8/30/2018 6:42 am  #5

Sarah shakes her head with a smile and replies, "Nope! You'll see in a week or so. I'm planning on lighting up the sky over Green Campus."

8/30/2018 7:13 pm  #6

"Very interesting indeed. Should I bring a battery of cannon just in case?"

8/30/2018 10:39 pm  #7

Sarah shakes her head with a laugh and replies, "I mean artillery salutes are great fun, but...Not exactly what I'm going for? I mean if you want to bring a bunch to fire blanks, that's fine. I'm just...A little concerned about noise-sensitive students having a hard time, if that makes sense."

8/31/2018 11:33 am  #8

"Ah, yes, yes. Noise sensitive... noise sensitive? Noise... sensitive... hmm." The hippo man wanders off, contemplating the idea of noise sensitivity, leaving Sarah to work.
Shortly, a familiar young woman gnawing a piece of jerky wanders in and leans on the counter, glancing at the various chemicals. "Whacha doin'?"

8/31/2018 2:26 pm  #9

Sarah nods and goes back to her work, humming gently as she continues to mix reagents *just so* as to not accidentally explode. When she sees Volka, she has to keep herself from jumping with surprise even as a smile spread across her face as she replies, "I should be asking you that! I didn't know you did Alchemy stuff."

9/01/2018 11:35 pm  #10

"I don't. I just like sneaking into places I don't belong. I should have been a werecat." She winces. "Ack. I take that back."

Board footera