Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2018 12:47 pm  #31

Re: Azre Dorm Beach Party

Artie and his gang are milling about, enjoying plates of food, along with any fifth floor denizens you've met so far. Nearby, Creig and Kel are whispering conspiratorially.

Bucky Bucks, the rich little halfling boy, comes wandering out. "I've heard we were having a feast. I'm most excited to enjoy this outdoor repast." He hesitates slightly at the sight of everyone eating. "Wh-where's the china and silverware?"

Maddie shrugs at Marty. "Freshmen heading to Tier Breche. Non-Drow freshman heading to Tier Breche. It's not... a standard outing. Anyway, the whole place is lousy with Underdark Drow when Lolth knows Deepearth Drow are the favored race."
Dora glares at her. "Tell me how many books have been written about Erelhei-Cinlu again?"
"Oh, that's right. There's that whole series of books about that one Drow guy from Menzobberenzen. Who's a traitor to his people and killed most of his family --no offense, Dors." She takes a bite. "Lolth never abandoned Erelhei-Cinlu, is what I'm saying."

3/01/2018 12:48 pm  #32

RC nods at Unit. "Still though. Always wanted to go to the Barrier Peaks."

3/01/2018 12:58 pm  #33

DM Swift wrote:

RC nods at Unit. "Still though. Always wanted to go to the Barrier Peaks."

"What are the Barrier Peaks, and why do you think I'm from there?"

3/01/2018 1:19 pm  #34

Rae approaches Maddie and Dora.  "Oi, thank ye again fer yet help in navigatin' us t' th' bookshop what held my book.  I'm glad we could share some of th' bounty with ye."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/01/2018 2:01 pm  #35

"Hi Rae."  Marty greets her dorm mate.

She wasn't really satisfied with Maddie's answer, particularly since she remembered something about jokers, but the matter wasn't worth pushing.

"So,,,  cheerleader tryouts on day five."  She changed the subject.  "What all do cheerleaders do, besides cheering at games?"  She actually wasn't even sure how that part worked, but had gathered that it was a thing.

Last edited by ronni.jean (3/01/2018 2:01 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/01/2018 2:18 pm  #36

"To be fair, if you hit a window with your launch, you could have hurt a bunch of people too.  Maybe something more advanced could handle maneuvering better?"
At the crab cooker, he chuckles.
"Next time, yeah? Until then, help yourself - not entirely sure how some stuff in the gumbo interacts with halflings, by the way, so be careful with quantity."
As Bucky comes out and nearly faints from the savagery, Lorenzo chuckles and makes his way over, Huma perched on his skull still.
"College life, pal.  Even the rich sorts tend to pack less fragile or more disposable stuff to eat off of and with.  Would be moved around a lot, so it'd also be more likely to get damaged.  Also first day, so paper plates, plastic bowls, cups, and cutlery by the food. People will likely pick up cheap but better over the semester."
He gently points Bucky over towards Gear and the food.
"In the mean time, maybe getting used to talking to people and some food will help you past it."

Last edited by Eshkigal (3/01/2018 2:19 pm)

3/01/2018 2:20 pm  #37

"Oh, the Barrier Peaks are this region on Oerth where something fell out of the sky and embedded itself in the mountainside. Supposed to be metal men inside the wreckage. And weird energy weapons that would probably be really neat attached to the front of an RC car."

"Oh, yeah," Maddie says. "The cheer squad has three important duties: leading the crowd in rooting for the team, buffing the team's players with spells from the sideline in the sports that allow it, and most importantly, creating elaborate choreographed routines that are more impressive than other squads' routines so you can win trophies as cheer comps."
Dora nods. "Because their self-worth is entirely tied to their popularity."
"Oh. Jealous because school newspaper only makes you popular with other nerds on the school paper? So sad."

3/01/2018 2:22 pm  #38

Bucky picks up a paper plate hesitantly. "This looks like it would damage easily." He tentatively puts some food on it. "I wouldn't want to ruin your good table wear."

3/01/2018 2:33 pm  #39

"Like I said, no one brought any - too easy to get damaged in transit.  Or, well, not the sort of thing you have on hand when running from cultists and accidentally finding a portal, which is how I got here.  Probably how some others got here, too.  So given lack of the good stuff among us, we went with easy, simple, and disposable.  Lot less clean up after, when you can just chuck the plate in the trash when you're done.  Couple paper plates stacked together does well enough when you're in a pinch."
For emphasis, he takes a serving of the paella, then a chunk of crab, balancing them on the plate.
"Or you could just blame it on me taking the barbarian major if that helps any.  Speaking of, what about you? What's your major gonna be, Bucky?"

Last edited by Eshkigal (3/01/2018 2:34 pm)

3/01/2018 2:54 pm  #40

DM Swift wrote:

"Oh, the Barrier Peaks are this region on Oerth where something fell out of the sky and embedded itself in the mountainside. Supposed to be metal men inside the wreckage. And weird energy weapons that would probably be really neat attached to the front of an RC car."

Unit turns fully to regard RC.  "Really.  And, this location is well known on Oerth?  How long has it been there?"

Board footera