Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2018 8:03 pm  #1

A Magical Evening

Leo whistled happily to himself as he strode across the Blue Campus headed for Triton Dorm.  It had been a weird first day at Sigil Prep, but he'd made some friends, done some adventuring, and now he had a charming little elf lady to look up.

He tipped his hat as he passed a few Wizard students practicing spellcraft on the front steps and headed into Triton.  He fished the note Mialee had given him out of his pocket and gave it a look... only to find the room number hopelessly smudged. Probably the fault of one giant crab or another. Dang it.

"'Scuse me," he said, approaching the front desk, "I'm lookin' fer Mialee?"

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (3/05/2018 8:04 pm)

3/05/2018 8:38 pm  #2

Re: A Magical Evening

The centaur at the desk chuckles. "Isn't everybody? Hold on, I'll paige her." He turns to his left, to a blonde human with a ponytail and a messenger's cap. "Paige, can you go up and tell Mialee she has a visitor?"
"Sure thing, Musty." She jogs to the elevator.

3/05/2018 8:42 pm  #3

"Let her know it's Leo from Orientation, thank ya kindly," says Leo. Then he strikes up a chat with the centaur.

"So, Triton Hall, huh? Nice place.  I'm in Azer, which ain't bad... but it ain't like this. How ya like it here?"

3/05/2018 9:42 pm  #4

"Well, it has an elevator, which is a plus. Stairs aren't that great for centaurs. On the other hand, the standard bed is not really centaur-friendly. It's nice, though."

3/05/2018 9:44 pm  #5

"Cool.  So, Mialee's a popular gal? We just got to chattin' at Orientation and she gave me her dorm info.  She seems real swell."

3/05/2018 10:21 pm  #6

"Yeah, I guess you could say she's 'popular,'" he winks. "Mind you, not exactly my type. Pretty impressive you got to her on Beginnings 1st."

3/05/2018 10:29 pm  #7

"More like she got to me, t'be honest. I imagine a gal like her has had plenty a' suitors bangin' down her door, so I was a mite flattered."

Leo glanced at the elevator while trying not to notice the wink.

"So, you been here long? This whole crazy locale is new to me."

3/05/2018 10:42 pm  #8

"This is my third year. First in the dorm, though. I used to stay in the Grove, but then I figures, hells, if you're livin' in the city, live in the city, right? So..."

The elevator opens, and Mialee exits. "Oh, like, hey! I'm glad you found the place and whatever. You would not believe the day, like I almost lost my level 9 spell lab, because my paperwork got lost, and it was supposed to be signed by Bigby, but I had to get it signed by Raistlin, and they were giving me nine hells about it, oh my gods! But it worked out because that one volunteer in registration owes me a favor, but you really don't want to know about that, right? F'real."

3/05/2018 10:50 pm  #9

"Pleasure talkin' to ya fella," Leo tiped his hat to the centaur, "but I gotta shift my attentions to the lady."

Leo actually takes his hat off and offers Mialee a sweeping bow.

"Pleasure seein' ya again, Mialee.  T'be honest, I don't know a whole lot about wizardin' so if you wanna talk about it, feel free. Otherwise, I'm open ta whatever ya wanna do, as everythin' in this crazy city is new ta me." 

3/05/2018 11:04 pm  #10

"Yeah, sure. So, d'ya wanna go clubbing or whatever?"

Board footera