Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2018 11:08 pm  #11

Re: A Magical Evening

"Sounds good.  Lead the way, darlin'."

3/05/2018 11:19 pm  #12

Why was she even here?  In what world was this a good idea?  Why did she care where Leo went or who he saw?  And even if she did care, why not simply ask him what his plans were?  This was so stupid.  Boys were just guys.  Guys weren't all that interesting and they were pretty predicable.  And yet, here she was...

A silent shadow in five-inch platform's slipped from the lobby entrance to a position behind an aquarium, where she could view Leo in all his glory as he charmed Paige's and centaurs and doffed his hat to a slutty elf girl.

"Ack!"  She blurted when witnessing the removal of the hat and the deep bow.  "How is it that she deserves a bow like that?"  Her voice was certainly soft enough not to carry to the front desk and the people nearby, but wasn't internal monologue either, so anyone closer that she might be ignoring could pick up the meaning.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/05/2018 11:38 pm  #13

"'Kay. Well, let's go to Lliira's Lounge and see where it goes from there."
The cantaur gives Leo a thumbs-up.

A halfling is suddenly beside Marty. "What are we spying on?" she whispers. "Is it Mialee? D'ya need some hints about how to sneak attack her?"

3/05/2018 11:48 pm  #14

"Huh?"  Marty tore her eyes away from Leo and the slut to spy the small person whispering beside her. 

"Mialee?"  She asked.  "Even her name sounds slutty."  She waited for the door to close behind the couple before breaking cover to follow them.  "I uh... you know what?  That'd be great.  I mean it's not like she probably doesn't deserve it."

3/05/2018 11:49 pm  #15

Leo offers his arm to Mialee and lets her guide him to Lliira's Lounge, chatting idly as they walk. He tries to keep his attention on her, but can't help looking around the planar metropolis a bit as they travel.

3/06/2018 12:33 am  #16

Lliira's Lounge is a fairly long walk, and the ambient light of the city dims as they stroll through the streets. "...so I'm not really from the Valley, but I grew up near the Valley, and we might spend weekends there, y'know? But Vadania... have I mentioned my sister? Anyway, she fell in with the whole, like, wrong crowd and whatever..."

"So, Mialee, she got elf hearing. So you gotta be all super-stealthy, right?" She gives Marty an 'okay' gesture, then says, "You wanna try it, or should I go first?"

3/06/2018 12:46 am  #17

"Go for it."  Marty urged.  "I'll hang back here.  Do you want a distraction to help get away after?  Or do you more the stab and gloat type?"

3/06/2018 1:17 am  #18

Leo enjoys the walk, taking in the city with a beautiful girl on his arm.

"You got a sister, huh? I'm an only child m'self. Hard keepin' food on the table on the frontier, even in a city like Newthrone. We always got by, but I think my parents decided one extra mouth ta feed was enough. Lucky I got good at talkin' ta folks and findin' people young tho', helped carry my weight. What kinda crowd did yer sister fall in with?"

3/06/2018 10:25 am  #19

"Wh'cha mean, 'gloat'?" Lidda asked. "You don't gotta be rude when somebody's helpin' ya practice your important skills. You say, 'Thanks, Mialee, you're awesome for that.' and then you give 'em a big hug."

"Well, y'know, Vadania joined a Druid grove because she wanted to 'save the Oerth' and all, but this particular grove was just about smoking stuff and talking about how nature is grand and everything. Not that the parents ever see that. Nooooo, she's the perfect little princess when Mom's around."

3/06/2018 1:40 pm  #20

"Sounds frustratin'. But you seem like a smart gal, I'm sure ya can hold yer own. An if yer sis is tryin' ta get yer goat, don't let 'er. If you feed the gator all you get is bigger gators, that's what my ma always said."

Board footera