Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2018 10:27 pm  #201

Re: Soda Shop on the Borderlands

"Huh. That makes things easier." Simon sets down a pouch containing 5 gp as they return to the spot where the portal opened. If no one wants to do the honors, he will. "I really, really, really want to zig-a-zig-ha."

3/08/2018 12:43 am  #202

Jov bows as you emerge back in the House o' Portals. "I trust your visit was satisfactory? Oh, is that Barley Brothers Cream Soda?"

3/08/2018 1:31 am  #203

“Sure is! Help yourself if you want one,” t’Nee froaks, motioning to an open crate.

“We’ve got to get this stock to Gygax Groceries, it’s been held up for weeks and being replaced by bullywug piss.”

“Speaking of which, if any bullywugs come through after us, would you mind killing those assholes for us? We’d be happy to do it ourselves, but classes start Monday and you know how it is.

Thanks!”

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

3/08/2018 11:52 am  #204

"Well, I really can't... kill anyone. But I do thank you graciously for the soda, which you have set no conditions on acquiring, and therefore I shall enjoy without exchange." He holds the bottle in his unnaturally long fingers and takes a long drink.

3/08/2018 1:19 pm  #205

Doen is still holding the hot dog that she recieved earlier, looking at it confused and from different angles. "So...does anyone know why this is called a hot dog? It doesn't have dog in it does it?"

Last edited by Lizard Lord (3/08/2018 1:20 pm)

3/08/2018 1:36 pm  #206

At the mention of "dog", Hano's head whirls around. "Dog? Dog?! Where? Lemme at 'im!" She glances around wildly, quietly growling.

Last edited by Magentamist (3/08/2018 1:37 pm)

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

3/08/2018 3:34 pm  #207

A group of yellow terriers in leather jackets, with pierced ears and tails (one of them has a green mohawk) passes by as Hano looks around furiously for dogs.
"Oi! Wat're you lookin' at!?"

"Oh, dear no," Jano says to Doen. "There's no dog in a hot dog. Just ground up bits of pig you wouldn't eat if it weren't a sausage."

3/08/2018 4:20 pm  #208

"Yes, no conditions or exchange necessary....this time.  As the newest employees of Barley Brother's Soda Shoppe," t'Nee shows the blue man his new employee badge, "we may be coming to and from a lot, and you can put our portal fees on Mr. Barley's tab." 

"Let's get some of these crates to Gygax's Groceries and then head home, I'm starting to dry up!"

Miles, FFH

3/08/2018 9:57 pm  #209

The clerk at Gygax Groceries greets the group grandly as they arrive with soda. "I can't believe it! Oh, bless you kids. What can I do to thank you?"

3/09/2018 12:32 am  #210

t'Nee bows deeply and provides the clerk with ((uhh, how many crates do we have? I was going to say give her two, but I have no idea how many that leaves us with)) some of the rescued Cream Soda. 

He then winks at the clerk and says, "Well, what can you do? That is a good question."

Miles, FFH

Board footera