Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2018 11:13 pm  #81

Re: A Magical Evening

"Yeah," one of the heads moans. "I'm okay."
"Sh'yah," Mialee says. "Sorry about that. I didn't know how, like, volatile that guy was."

3/10/2018 11:22 pm  #82

"S'alright darlin', me an' Marty took care of 'im. Didn't even get a scratch on us. Y'all wanna get back to partyin'?" He gestures to the assembled ladies. "I'd hate to let that polecat ruin our night."

3/10/2018 11:35 pm  #83

He included her!  Wow.  That was unexpected.  And weird.  What should she do?  What if he asked her to dance?  What if he didn't?  Maybe she should bail.  She helped the ettin to his feet.

"Sorry about that guys."  She addressed Bert'nErnie.  "But the polecat started it."  She giggled after using the word, it was kinda silly, but cute.  Like Leo.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/11/2018 2:53 pm  #84

"Ah, I'm used to it," the ettin says."He hired muscle for a reason, an' that reason weren't Ernien'bert's singin' voice." He stretches. "I better be catchin' up to 'im. Have fun."

Mialee shrugs. "Not nearly as big a disruption as the average date with Regdar."
Lidda is already dancing.

3/11/2018 3:20 pm  #85

"Well, it's a good thing Regdar isn't here then."  Marty decided skating backwards a few steps before beginning a dance that mostly kept rhythm with the music.  And may or may not have included Lidda as her partner. 

3/11/2018 3:35 pm  #86

"Lets dance, then," Leo offered his hand to Mialee.

3/11/2018 4:18 pm  #87

And... now he was dancing with the slut again!  Why hadn't Bert'nErnie hurt her more in the fight?  Or Lidda sneak attacked her, or... something?!

She glowered for a moment, and the whirled on her skates to turn her back on them.  She needed to get out of here.  Right after this dance.  Or maybe this set.  The music was really good, and Lidda was fun, and guys kept asking her to dance and she should probably say yes if someone interesting asked, just to get used to... no.  She shouldn't get used to it. She need to find a Master level wizard and soon, and find out how to put things right!

Yeah, that's what she needed to do.  Right after this set.  She wondered who the band was?  The drummer was kinda cute.

3/11/2018 7:44 pm  #88

Lidda continues dancing with Marty as Mialee dances with Leo, until finally the band slows down at the lead singer says, "We're They Might Be Doppelgangers, thank you Lliira's Lounge!" There's some applause, and the band slips off into the dance floor and immediately can't be picked out of crowd.

Then the canned music starts.

3/12/2018 1:18 am  #89

"Lame."  Marty stops dancing as she declares. "It's not the same without a band.

"Wanna leave?"  She asks Lidda.  "Or did you still want to practice your sneak?"  She asked with a slight uplift of spirits.

Last edited by ronni.jean (3/12/2018 1:21 am)

3/12/2018 2:31 pm  #90

"We should prolly go," Lidda says. "It's super late, and I don't want to oversleep and miss Naull before she heads out. Sometimes it takes forever to find her."

Board footera