Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2018 8:57 pm  #11

Re: Legends of the Forbidden Gameshow

" - but we can turn around if it's been too long, right? We can't miss the start of class."

3/11/2018 9:04 pm  #12

Sarah pauses and says, "Yeah. I gotta be back before Rush. I met some really nice girls the other day and they said I should join their sorority and I don't want to let them down."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

3/11/2018 9:37 pm  #13

Unit listens to the sales pitch silently, then to what others had to say.  "This sounds like an interesting source of technology, I'll go with you."

3/11/2018 10:33 pm  #14

t'Nee turns to the metallic humanoid and taps him on the foot. Unit must make a DC12 CON save or be Poisoned for 1 minute.

"Excuse me sir, but....what are you?"

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

3/11/2018 10:43 pm  #15

Unit shrieks and leaps back.  "What do you think you're doing!?"

3/11/2018 10:44 pm  #16

"Umm, asking you what you are, why do you ask?

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

3/11/2018 10:58 pm  #17

Unit takes a few more steps back.  "Just...stop, stop right there.  Don't touch me.  You're covered in...Gods, you organics secrete so many things I don't even know what that is."

3/11/2018 11:08 pm  #18

"Poisonous slime," Shiori offers helpfully. "It does not seem very deadly, though. Most people haven't even noticed the effects."

3/11/2018 11:17 pm  #19

At this news, Jennifer did what she could to not be noticed while she took a few steps away from T’nee.

“So putting that aside, Maps, I’m sure that it’ll be fine, but just in case we have any difficulties with this Traveler’s whatsit, maybe we can consider a secondary way just in case there’s trouble? When my cult youth group went on trips, we always had a buddy system with a full-blooded devil so they could summon in a responsible adult in case of emergencies. Are there any, contiguencies just in case for this trip?”

3/11/2018 11:46 pm  #20

"Poison...and you've been testing it on people? "  Just when Jennifer and Sarah demonstrates organics can be appropriately humble and deferential, another one comes along leaking actual poison everywhere.  Maybe it was just the females that were capable of sanity.

Board footera