Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2018 12:00 am  #21

Re: Legends of the Forbidden Gameshow

"t'Nee, please don't mess with Unit, being touched by organics isn't his thing."
Lorenzo points to the coast and then to multiple river outlets.
"See, thing here is you have to know the landscape to avoid the curse. That said, been swimming some of those rivers and it's an easy shot back to the coast. Then it's just a matter of following the shore back to Zantashk."
Though he also pulls out a map of E berron in general, and points to a couple locations marked on the Xen'drik portion.
"That said, the south is the Ring of Storms, or to be blunt a giant vortex of heavy winds and storms with Umbragen under it.  So if we encounter a giant tribe of drow or an enormous storm, we went too far.  They're on a mountain range that connects to Tempest's Spine.  So long as we don't see mountains or a giant volcano whenever one of us heads up a tree ahead of us, we're pretty much on course."

3/12/2018 1:58 am  #22

t’Nee leaps up and back when being yelled at, perching himself in the corner of the wall and ceiling.

“Testing it? Wastri no! I just learned yesterday that it even could affect others, and I’m not used to avoiding contact. I’m sorry Mr....metal-man-thing. I’ll try to remember. It’s not very strong, or at least I don’t think it is. It’s usually just enough to make a small fish sluggish or a bullywug even dumber. I bet a big strong construct like you would have no trouble with it at all!”

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

3/12/2018 8:07 am  #23

Sarah also smartly steps away from t'Nee, in the opposite direction as Jennifer, as she looks at Lorenzo and says nervously, "Aaalrighty then. I guess you're gonna be the guide then? Since no one else seems to know anything about this area."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

3/12/2018 10:48 am  #24

"That was the basic idea.  That said, could always just go to Stormreach and see if we could get a water taxi down the Hydra, plenty of ruins that way including ones well explored by comparison.  That'd likely take longer though, and I don't think any of you would particularly enjoy Ma's cooking or our hospitality given the general allergic reaction with the gumbo."
He looks around at the group idly as he rolls up his maps.
"That said, maybe I'm wrong there, yeah?  Besides, still gotta let my kin know I'm still kicking."

Last edited by Eshkigal (3/12/2018 11:44 am)

3/12/2018 11:46 am  #25

Jennifer mentally made a note to pack a lunch to eat beforehand so as to avoid rudeness over refusing Lorenzo’s family’s cooking.

“Okay. So monster jungle aside, anything to expect once we get to the cube thing itself? Like what kinds of things were the giants watching on these things?”

3/12/2018 12:18 pm  #26

That part gets Lorenzo to grimace.
"See, that's the thing.  It was about as varied as scry casting is.  Could be damn near anything.  I mean, the name of the likely housing, Worhl'Merht, doesn't tell me much."

Last edited by Eshkigal (3/12/2018 12:24 pm)

3/12/2018 3:52 pm  #27

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Creig and Kel come out of Kel's room, and Creig looks at Lorenzo in a fair impression of disbelief. "You guys are doing this all wrong." He pats Kel on the back, shoving him toward the group. "It's a well documented fact that pixies have supernatural finding abilities, and they CAN'T GET LOST! And luckily, Kel and I are in the pixie rental business at the moment."
"oh boy," Kel rolls his eyes.

3/12/2018 4:19 pm  #28

Lorenzo looks to the others with a sigh.
"There's always the one berk who comes along saying they know your job and home better than you, isn't there."
Giving a chuff, he turns to look at the two.
"It's also a well documented fact that thri kreen are immune with a commune below Stormreach, and those native born don't feel the effect nearly as much.  Besides, Zantashk is a Tharashk outpost.  House of the Mark of Finding.  That said, you guys wanna tag along or be the requisite second crew seeking the same place for potentially malicious means, go right ahead.  Just keep an eye out for dire chameleons, you might look too close to food for them to resist."

3/12/2018 4:32 pm  #29

"I'll do my very best not to eat Kel, even though Pixies are delicious." t'Nee shyly mentions, from his perch on the wall.

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

3/12/2018 5:36 pm  #30

"Hey, I was just tryin' to be nice," Creig insists. "You want to go off and get lost without a pixie, that's your nevermind. We've got our own quest to attend to."

Board footera