Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2018 12:19 pm  #21

Re: Art For Art's Sake

Leo steps away to let the dragons have their discussion and introduces himself to the redhead.

"Howdy miss," he says, removing his hat in a sweeping motion, "Leonardo Delgado, but you can call me Leo. You must be Mierra. I must say, I'm meetin' all the most interestin' folks since comin' ta Sigil."

3/14/2018 1:48 pm  #22

"Hi," she says. "So, I'm interesting?" She blushes slightly. "Uh, thanks." She watches Kara talk to Quinn with a frown. "So, you know that guy?"

3/14/2018 2:03 pm  #23

"A little. Met him at a party we threw over at Azer Dorm a few days ago. He's sweet on your roomie and asked for my help. Didn't see any reason not to lend a hand. And you're sure interestin' to me, a merfolk gal goin' ta school in a place like this. Ta say nothin' of how I've never met a merfolk before."

3/14/2018 4:50 pm  #24

"Yeah, it does take some effort to get around, I have no idea how you grounders do it. But," she says, "there are surprisingly few subaquatic schools with decent show choirs."
"It was one date," Kara says loud enough to carry, "six months ago."
Quinn casts a glance toward Leo and Mierra. "Can we do this somewhere else?"
"You came here!"
Quinn nods, rubs his face with his hand. "Come on, Leo. We have to go."

3/14/2018 6:03 pm  #25

"You're a singer? Hot damn, I'm a bit of a musician myself! You must be in the bard program, right? I'm just startin' out, I'd love ta pick yer brain sometime, maybe jam a little..." he glances over at Quinn when he's spoken to.

"An' apparently we gotta go. Pleasure meetin' ya, Mierra, we'll have ta do this again sometime. Nice ta meet you too, Kara."

Leo puts his hat firmly back in place and follows Quinn out.

"So... that didn't sound like I went too well."

3/14/2018 6:58 pm  #26

"Oh, yeah. I'm in the bard program, I..." She winces when Kara raises her voice. "I understand."

As Leo and Quinn leave, he mutters, "She just doesn't get it. We belong together. it's obvious when you look at it."

3/14/2018 7:03 pm  #27

"Okay but... why do you belong together? Yer both dragons, sure, but what have ya got in common beyond that?"

3/14/2018 7:27 pm  #28

"You could feel it, right? The chemistry between us is palpable. She's just scared of it."

3/14/2018 7:29 pm  #29

"I... kinda only heard her yellin' at ya. You sure yer not makin' a mountain out of a molehill here?"

3/14/2018 7:36 pm  #30

"Ah, you don't understand, either. Kazy doesn't understand, you guys..." he shakes his head. "Probably need to be a dragon to see these things as obviously as I do."

Board footera