Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2018 11:58 pm  #51

Re: Top Gun Flight School

Rae decides to keep her opinion on delicious ceratops steaks to herself, based on Ohtli's reaction.  "What kind of dinosaur is yers bein'?" she asked.  "Maybe we could be seein' it?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/15/2018 12:17 am  #52

"It's a brontodon," she says, proudly. "Raised from hatching."

3/15/2018 12:19 am  #53

"Arrr!" Rae says surprised.  "How old be it?  Blimey, how be it fittin' through a portal?  Where ye be keepin' it?  Can we be seein' it!?"

3/15/2018 12:24 am  #54

"They apparently do a lot of dimension bending around here," Ohtli says. "They actually managed to get it into the Red Campus stables. Not where I'd prefer to keep it, but..." She shrugs. "And some portals, apparently, are larger than others."

3/15/2018 12:30 am  #55

Rae sits back.  "I be takin' several classes in Red Campus," she gestures toward Jas. "Like with Professor Jasmine, here.  Maybe I be seein' you about?"  She notes that Tinya had managed to finish her huge order, and Jasmine had finished her meal.  "Perhaps it be time t' return to campus?" as she starts to slide across the seat toward Tinya and out of the booth.

3/15/2018 11:55 am  #56

"I agree," Jas says. "I have lesson plans to finish, merciless Akadi, how did I end up in a life that included lesson plans?"
"I, of course, love planning," Tinya says, "because I am a creature of law and evil and... ooo, let's get some cotton candy! And an Orange Julius! I have no idea what that is, but I've always wanted one!"

3/15/2018 12:20 pm  #57

Rae waves goodbye to Ohtli and Ichtaka,"I'll be watchin' for ye on the horizon.  I be bunkin' in Azer Dorm, 503, ye can stop by any time." 

As she leaves, she nods to Jasmine.  "I be lookin' forward t' takin' yer class.  I had been plannin' t' learn how t' flyby attack and wingover, but I be hearin' that ain't taught in th' new curriculum..."

3/15/2018 1:02 pm  #58

"A lot of it's very streamlined," Jas nods. "I look forward to seeing you." She takes to the air.

Meantime, Tinya has, from somewhere, acquired two plastic cups full of orange-colored slush, with the words "Orange Julius" imprinted on them. She's wearing shorts and a tank top, and an absurdly large sunhat. "Here you go," she says.

Board footera