Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2018 7:01 pm  #91

Re: Art For Art's Sake

"Yeah," Gary says. "Yeah, you kinda got a point." He starts to turn to the half-elf, but she's speaking with Simon.

"The Second Life Alliance is a non-sentient beasts right organization that seeks to free the enslaved beasts from their sapient overlords. Did you know that this school's biology lab murders hundreds of frogs every semester, and for what? Education? Whatever. We liberate those frogs... or, well, we did until our necromancer, Dermot, was arrested. As if a zombie frog epidemic is anywhere near as bad as biology class."
"The frogs were toxic from formaldehyde," the third Second Lifer says.
"As is their right!"

3/18/2018 8:31 pm  #92

Rae walks over to Gary and places a hand on his shoulder.  "Oy, Gary," she looks up into his eyes and smiles.  "Ye be lookin' mighty familiar, Gary. Ye ever be servin' on a pirate ship in th' Storm Wreck Sea, mayhap?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/18/2018 8:37 pm  #93

"Wha? No, I never even been on a ship. Much less a pirate ship."

3/18/2018 8:53 pm  #94

Rae shakes her head, her hand still on his shoulder. "That be a shame.  Ye would be a great pirate.  Blimey, ye're so strong," sliding her hand down to his bicep and squeezing his arm. "I could just be seein' ye, on the bow of a ship, plyin' th' seas, plunderin' booty," she waves her opposite hand as she gazes off into the distance, "commandin' yer own crew, a true captain o' free men." She looks back at Gary, "Ye'd be brillaint, Cap'n Gary."

3/18/2018 9:53 pm  #95

"Alright, I'm definitely not lettin' the kinda folks irresponsible enough to release a zombie frog epidemic mess with these animals," says Leo, "so why don't y'all mosey on. These critters have a fine caretaker lookin' after 'em anyway." He claps the half-giant on the shoulder.

3/18/2018 10:10 pm  #96

"I wanna go sailing, Birenda."
"No names, Gary!" the half-elf shouts. Her eyes narrow. "Fine. You want to make this hard?" She unstraps the big honkin' mace from her belt.

3/18/2018 10:17 pm  #97

"Cap'n Gary," Rae says, "I promise ye, we be sailin', but we cannot be letting Birenda hurt the animals you be lovin' so much, ye sail into the stables wearin' a black mask."

Her hand still on Gary's arm, moving up and down, she pulls her firearm on Birenda, and pulls back the hammer cocking it.  "Mate Birenda, let us be away to parlay over spirits. We be happy to do this as friends, but you will come about an' be leavin'."

3/18/2018 10:40 pm  #98

"I'd prefer not to get violent, miss, but I will if I have to. These critters are safer where they are right now than with you messin' about with 'em."

3/19/2018 4:44 pm  #99

Birenda smugly locks eyes with Leo and opens a stable. The horse immediately bites the edge of her mask and pulls it off. "Would you run, you dimwit?"
"I really wish you wouldn't do that," the stable keep says.
"Wow, I have really been uncharacteristically quiet, huh?" Tinya adds.

3/19/2018 4:50 pm  #100

Leo rolls his eyes.

"See, they don't even wanna leave. Now if ya wanted to deal with a real problem, ya could try the summonin' labs. Those critters just get yanked right outta their home planes only to fight and get sent back all beat up."

Board footera