Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2018 9:36 pm  #1

Into the Bookstore of the Drow

Rae returns to the plaza where people were still milling about, looking for clubs to join, meeting new people.  Now that she was rid of her luggage, she smiled and waved at everyone as she went.  "Ahoy!" she called cheerfully.  She looked around, even lifting herself up in the air for a better view at times. Finally, she finds the cheerleaders handing out fliers for the tryouts.

She walks over to them with a confidence perhaps freshmen shouldn't have, and says to the one who appeared to be the leader... and also fit the description of a "Drow" she had been given.

"Ahoy, mateys!" she says.  "It be a pleasure to be makin' yer acquaintance.  I just received a missive that a book I be needin' fer me class isn't available on campus. But it is at the bookstore at 'Tier Breche' in Menzoberranzan.  Aye, It's in Faye Rune, apparently.  Do ye be knowin' the route t' the place?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/15/2018 10:02 pm  #2

Re: Into the Bookstore of the Drow

"Oh," Maddie said, with a frown. "Yeah, that's Dora territory, there. I'm from Erelhei-Cinlu. A whole different universe, and a much, much better city. Much, much more blessed by Lolth, that's for sure."
One of the other cheerleaders, a green haired girl with slightly tanned skin and a tattoo of a large oak tree on her upper arm, cuts in. "Tier Breche is a planar school. There's a portal linking our arena directly to theirs. But you're only supposed to use that during actual games. There's a Menzo portal in the Hall of Portals in the Admissions Building, but it probably doesn't drop you near the school."

2/15/2018 10:08 pm  #3

"Can we get permission to use the arena portal?"  Marty asks the oak-tree girl.  "I mean, we are on school business.  Sorta,  Books are required, and that's where the book is."

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/15/2018 10:13 pm  #4

Silgon says to Rae...  maybe you could ask her to pop over to Menzobaranzen...and pick up the book, and we could owe her a little favor, instead??

2/15/2018 10:19 pm  #5

Unit stands slightly apart from the group, his cloak pulled around him like a shield.  Hopefully they could get this book and go, with no need for violence.  But, this was a drow city, they were probably going to have to beat someone up at some point.

2/15/2018 10:19 pm  #6

"Who, Dora?" Rae asks Silgon.  She looks around.  "Who is Dora?" she asks Maddie.  

As an aside to Silgon, she says, "This might be a dangerous quest, but as long as the city isn't filled with vampire scallywags in armor tryin' to hornswaggle us, we'll be just fine."

Last edited by TonyTempest (2/15/2018 10:22 pm)

2/15/2018 10:21 pm  #7

Maki walks casually out rae you are female maybe in excahnge for the drows aid you can join this cheer team.

2/15/2018 10:23 pm  #8

Rae looks at the outfits the cheer team is wearing.  "I don't know, matey.  I think me feather's be contrastin' with their colors."

2/15/2018 10:25 pm  #9

TonyTempest wrote:

"Who, Dora?" Rae asks Silgon.  She looks around.  "Who is Dora?" she asks Maddie.  

As an aside to Silgon, she says, "This might be a dangerous quest, but as long as the city isn't filled with vampire scallywags in armor tryin' to hornswaggle us, we'll be just fine."

He replies.. I would rather face a vampire than a Drow Priestess, any day.

2/15/2018 10:26 pm  #10

I understand look at my skin we are much dare i say in the same boat.

Board footera