Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/03/2018 1:00 pm  #381

Re: Legends of the Forbidden Gameshow

Rolling his eyes, Unit follows the path of least resistance back outside.

4/03/2018 5:52 pm  #382

Lorenzo straightens up from where he had apologized to Jenn, giving a chuff at the Host's response.
"Anyway, it's there if you want to talk about it.  Or talk other stuff.  But as he said, we should probably vacate."
As he helps the wounded team outside, he pauses by the Host.
"Before we go, I don't suppose you're open to an idea for a special episode, are you?  Because if you ever hit Sigil for a show, you could probably convince all sorts to compete.  See who can delve deepest or something."

4/03/2018 7:10 pm  #383

"Sigil, hmm." The Host rests finger and thumb on his chin. "The Reigar rarely go to Sigil, but that's clearly something I could rectify. The place could use a little dressing up."

4/03/2018 7:18 pm  #384

Eshkigal wrote:

However, he glances to Jenn and her new staff next, and slowly gives a nod to himself before heading over.
"I think I owe you a bit of an apology for earlier, Jenn.  When I said good person, I meant...I meant you are one of the nicest, kindest people I know.  Things like Evil and Good, well, they don't dictate personality.  Plenty of Good sorts I have met are mean, belligerent sods.  Some are as nice as you are, too.  Just was trying to say that you are a very nice lady, and that stands out to me more than any sort of alignment direction."
He rubs the back of his head a bit at that, hoping Jenn understood what he meant despite the awkwardness.

Jennifer blinked, somewhat surprised. "Oh! Um, thank you Lorenzo. It's fine though. Don't beat yourself up over it too much. I was feeling sensitive at the time, and I got snippy with you on semantics when I shouldn't have."

seeking to change the subject, she inquired. "So... House Bennigans! Is that an Eberronian Chain? I can't say I'm familiar."

4/03/2018 7:58 pm  #385

Lorenzo nods lightly.  Somewhat soberly though.
"I...I get that.  Mostly because I can relate to part.  Truth be told, my Pa had disappeared when I was young, so for a while it was a sore spot for me.  Only sorta been better, kinda guilty feeling since I, well, found out he died on the job he had before his disappearance. Just, well. You need someone to talk to about things, it's an offer."
After that he gives a cough, and nods again.
"Pretty sure they're affiliated with House Jorasco since you mention it.  House of Hospitality after all."
He leads the antagonist group out, making small talk as they go. Once out, he looks at the sky.
"I know you guys are hurting or tired, but before we go, anyone wanna see a sunset on a plane with twelve moons and a ring of valuable gems around it?  Saw some buildings where the view would just be spectacular."

Last edited by Eshkigal (4/04/2018 12:13 am)

4/04/2018 10:37 am  #386

(Any further business here, or we want to fade to black?)

4/04/2018 10:43 am  #387

(Think we can fade out.  Lorenzo just wanted to share a nice view.  Though I might have a bit extra business unrelated to the party, and might just finish that here to save a thread.)

4/04/2018 1:16 pm  #388

After the party left, devils released from their imprisonment in a backpack, and after dealing with Jov's for two other stops, Lorenzo eventually ends up in front of a house near the shore, just outside Stormreach.  Hat off and set upon a package that is hard to make out in the shadows, he knocks on the door.  Which gets a loud snarl from inside before it's flung open by seven and a half feet of scale and muscle.
"-upid bloody merchants don't you REALIZE WHAT GODS DAMN TIME IT-"
The lizard folk pauses, large wooden ladle lifted, but slowly lowered as recognition replaces rage.  Lorenzo, for his part, gives a small wave.
"Hi, Ma.  I, ah, found Pa..."
Presenting the remains of his father, he goes inside to talk of the new changes in life.  Of college, of where he found Pa' s remains.  Of things to come, and promises he has to keep...

4/04/2018 8:53 pm  #389

(Were you wanting a conversation here, or just the post as an epilogue?)

4/05/2018 9:52 am  #390

(Epilogue, just seemed like something Lorenzo would do after some of the stuff.)

Board footera