Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2018 10:31 pm  #11

Re: Into the Bookstore of the Drow

"Those skirts are really short."  Marty notes.  "I could never wear something like that in public.  Or anywhere."  She added the last hastily.  "But the colors are nice."  She wondered if she had the legs to pull off one of those skirts?  Not that she wanted to, but it would be nice to know that she could.  If she could.

Last edited by ronni.jean (2/15/2018 10:31 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/15/2018 10:34 pm  #12

Rae looks at Maki with an arched eyebrow.  "What be wrong with yer skin?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/15/2018 10:37 pm  #13

Its the skin of alabaster the palest white im no human im no elf im much like you something difrent. A Kor.
Shows pointed ears.

Last edited by Sarielvailo (2/15/2018 10:37 pm)

2/15/2018 10:43 pm  #14

"Is white not one of the school colors?  I would imagine a school spirit organization would welcome someone like you."

2/15/2018 10:44 pm  #15

I only wish i knew what a cheerleader was i thought i lt was some sort of priestess or scout

Last edited by Sarielvailo (2/15/2018 10:44 pm)

2/15/2018 10:55 pm  #16

TonyTempest wrote:

Rae looks at the outfits the cheer team is wearing.  "I don't know, matey.  I think me feather's be contrastin' with their colors."

Marty was taken aback.  "Seriously?  Contrasting with white and gold?  I think your colors would accentuate wearing one of those outfits.  And you'd be, well, even more spectacular than usual."  Not that she was a fashion expert.  In fact she knew next to nothing about it despite studying the subject in recent weeks.

"I think those cheerleaders could use a little color, and no one is more colorful than you."  And she should stop.  Laying it on so think wasn't really her style.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/15/2018 10:58 pm  #17

Using her shield and the rather impressive bulk of the nearby warforged. Jennifer tried her best to avoid being seen by Maddie. She did however volunteer a suggestion to the rest of the group. "My dad might know some way. He's pretty good at magic and stuff, and he's staying in town until tomorrow. We could ask him?" she paused a moment before adding. "He might ask for your souls though, would that be okay? He takes good care of them, I promise."

2/15/2018 10:59 pm  #18

Rae smiles, not wanting to let the flattery get to her too much... but letting the flattery get to her.  "Arrr, Marty. Ye be too kind!"

2/15/2018 11:00 pm  #19

My soul is in my work. So i cannot deal with your father

2/15/2018 11:01 pm  #20

Rae thinks a moment.  "If this book be priced like th' other books fer me classes, it'll be pricey enough without costin' me soul, too."

"My pardon, Maddie," Rae says, "We got a wee bit off course.  Who is this Dora, that we may parlay with her?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (2/15/2018 11:03 pm)

Board footera