Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2018 8:34 pm  #1

HΩΨ Sorority Party

That evening, Sarah makes her way in the general direction of HΩΨ's sorority house. Assuming she finds it, she looks up at the building and says to herself, "I guess this is the place," then knocks on the door, waiting patiently to be answered. 

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/18/2018 10:56 pm  #2

Re: HΩΨ Sorority Party

The door is answered by a tall woman with silky, straight black hair. She looks unfamiliar to Sarah, but her eyes widen and she says, "Oh, hey! I'm glad you came. Come on in."

4/19/2018 7:50 am  #3

Sarah nods and smiles a little confusedly as she head in and says, "Hi! I, uh...Don't think we've met?"

4/19/2018 2:59 pm  #4

"Hm? Oh, right," the woman says. "I was shifted at the time. I'm so used to everybody knowing each other by scent." She shrugs. "Waya. Come on in."

4/19/2018 3:22 pm  #5

Sarah looks confused for a hot second as she comes in, then looks embarrassed as she says, "Oh! Uh...Sorry about the petting. Um..." She heads inside then asks, as the rest of Waya's statement doesn't quite grok, "So uh, I guess this is a druid sorority then? Or something?"

4/19/2018 5:08 pm  #6

Waya pauses, turns slowly. "Wait... did you not read any of the literature beforehand?" She picks up some pamphlets from a table near the door. 'Sisters of the Hunt,' 'The Pack Looks After Its Own,' 'Eta Omega Psi- Running at Night,' 'What's Happening to My Body? A Guide to the Recently Turned.'
Volka enters, chewing some jerky. "Hey! You made it!"
"I don't... think... she knows..."

4/19/2018 5:50 pm  #7

Sarah looks at the pamphlets for a moment, then waves at Volka, saying, "Hi!" before replying, "I never got any of that? Y'all just kinda...Invited me." She shivers as she looks at the last one and asks slowly, "What, uh...What don't I know, exactly?"

Last edited by Ionbound (4/19/2018 5:50 pm)

4/19/2018 6:06 pm  #8

"I don't think Sarah's a werewolf," Waya mutters to Volka out of the corner of her mouth.
"Huh." Volka walks around Sarah appraisingly, chewing jerky thoughtfully. "Well that is going to make rush week really difficult."
Waya growls deep in her throat. "I really like her, though."
Volka puts a hand on Sarah's shoulder. "Okay, so the trick is to figure out how to get you rushed and accepted without Lupe figuring it out."

4/19/2018 6:50 pm  #9

Sarah stutters, suddenly quiet, "W-werewolf? Y-you're...Werewolves?"

4/19/2018 7:44 pm  #10

"We," Volka emphasizes, putting an arm on Sarah's shoulders. "We're werewolves. Until Lupe votes you in, then we can tell her you aren't."
"Lupe isn't going to fall for that," Waya says.
"Sure she will. Just... do wolf things. Growl when you're annoyed and scratch behind your ear periodically. Hop up in Waya's lap and lick her face."
"I..." Waya's eyes widen and she blushes deeply.

Board footera