Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2018 7:57 pm  #11

Re: HΩΨ Sorority Party

Sarah looks somewhat panicked as Volka emphasized 'we' and stammers, "I-I-" then cuts off as she hears the rest of Volka's suggests and sees Waya blushing, and blushes deep red herself as she looks at Waya, then back at Volka, red getting deeper as she looks desperately back and forth for some kind of help.

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/19/2018 8:10 pm  #12

"No pressure," Volka says. "Everybody seems to like you, and we're a super-small sorority, but we've always got each others' backs. And Waya's been talking about you ever since the meet-up."
Waya looks nervously down and away, blushing a little more.
"Or you can go next door and rush Marcia Marcia Marcia with all the popular blonde girls."

4/19/2018 8:40 pm  #13

Sarah visibly recoils at the thought and says, "I guess I'll stay here then." She smiles a little nervously and looks at Waya, eventually saying, "Uh...Sorry about the petting. Really. I, uh...Just thought you were a wolf."

4/19/2018 9:30 pm  #14

"No, it's fine. I... kinda was a wolf at the time."
"Yay!" Volka says, offering jerky. "So now all we have to do is teach you to act like a convincing werewolf." She pauses. "You actually want to be a werewolf, because this could actually be a lot easier..."

4/19/2018 9:42 pm  #15

Sarah accepts the jerky but shakes her head and says, "I, uh," she swallows nervously and says, "I kinda have some obligations? And, uh...I don't know if they'll be exactly happy about me going werewolf. Not to mention, uh...I'm not sure I actually want to anyways."

4/19/2018 11:07 pm  #16

"Fair enough," Volka says. "So here's what you do..."
"Hey!" Lupe comes down the stairs. "Sarah! Glad you could come."

4/20/2018 8:00 am  #17

Sarah takes a breath to steady her nerves, thinking to herself 'Just pretend they're humans. They look human right? Just be natural. It's not like there's gonna be...Werewolf stuff...happening anyways right?' 

She waves to Lupe and says, "Hey! Glad I could be here! How's it going?"

4/20/2018 11:19 am  #18

"Excellent," Lupe smiles. "Well, we definitely don't have many pledges this year."
"Just the one," Volka replies. "One highly qualified, awesome pledge sister."
"Right. So, let's not be overly formal. Everybody up for a run through the Grove and then back for dinner?"

4/20/2018 5:04 pm  #19

Sarah blinks at the revelation and says, composure cracking just a bit, "Uh, it's just me, huh?" She puts on a show of considering a run, then says, "I mean a run sounds cool but I don't really know you guys that well? Maybe I should meet people first?"

4/20/2018 6:04 pm  #20

Lupe looks a bit surprised. "Oh. Well, okay. Uh... Volka, do you want to show Sarah arou..."
"Waya! Why don't you show Sarah the house?" She steps out, and pushes her friend closer to Sarah. "Great! I'll get everyone else to meet in the meeting hall! Take your time!" 
"Uh... okay? Sarah? Want to see the house?"

Board footera