Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2018 8:32 pm  #21

Re: HΩΨ Sorority Party

Sarah nods, looking excited at the though of touring the house as she says to Waya, "Yeah, that sounds awesome!"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/21/2018 12:04 am  #22

"Okay," Waya says. "I guess if we're going to end in the meeting room, we should start upstairs?" She starts up the staircase, looks back. "If you want. Promise I won't bite." She smiles awkwardly. "That was a joke, not... I mean, I do promise not to... uh... Come on."

4/21/2018 7:14 am  #23

Sarah laughs nervously, and as she starts up the staircase, she waits until she thinks she's out of earshot before replying, still quietly, "No, no, I get it. Don't worry."

4/21/2018 5:37 pm  #24

Waya leads the way upstairs, pointing out rooms. The staircase is very ornate, and the hallway is equally nice, with chandeliers and fancy embossing on the door frames. A very nice old house, though rather small, depending on your expectations for a sorority house. "Bedroom, bedroom, bedroom... mostly there's bedrooms up here. You've met Okami," Okami waves from her room, where she's studying. "Of course, the place is furnished. Two bathrooms up here, but you're always welcome to go outside t... you... wouldn't do that, obviously."  She clears her throat. "And there's a small living room up here, a so-called "quiet room" but with 10 sisters, good luck with quiet." The room is quaint, with two large antique couches and a couple of comfy looking chairs, as well as an entire wall lined with bookshelves. "There's a lot of pillows on the floor," she says, almost by way of apology.

4/21/2018 11:08 pm  #25

Sarah nods along with the introduction, waving gently back at Okami. She chuckles and blushes at the idea of doing business outside, muttering with dark humor, "I've done it before but it's something I like to avoid." She looks around the quiet room and says, "It looks nice! I get why there's a lot of pillows. It's gotta beat lying on the floor right?"

4/22/2018 5:03 pm  #26

"Yeah, absolutely. It's great for cuddling, too, and..." She quickly points to a plaque on the wall. "Here's our charter, so, see. Legit sorority. And we can go downstairs now."

4/22/2018 7:07 pm  #27

Sarah blushes at the mention of cuddling and stammers, "I-I see..." She trails off and suddenly becomes very interested in the charter. After quickly examining the plaque she nods and replies, "Alright then. Back down we go."

4/22/2018 10:43 pm  #28

The back staircase isn't as fancy as the front one, but it's still fairly nice. It descends into the corner of the kitchen, which is also rather fancy. There are a couple of other sisters in here chatting, and Waya introduces them* before moving on to the dining room, a bit smaller than expected considering everything else. "And then there's the downstairs study which also serves as the living room, and through those doors we're back in the main hall again."

*(but the DM is too lazy to name them right now)

4/23/2018 11:55 am  #29

Sarah follows Waya down the staircase, introducing herself to the other sisters as the new pledge. She admires the kitchen and the dining room, nodding at the point about the downstairs study, replying, "I see. Sounds cool!" She looks at the doors to the main hall and takes a deep breath, muttering to herself, "Alright...I got this."

4/23/2018 2:08 pm  #30

As they enter the main hall, several others have gathered and made themselves comfortable. Shortly, Okami comes from upstairs and the two other girls come in from the kitchen.
"Okay," Lupe says, "we have one new potential pledge this year. Anyone who hasn't met her, this is Sarah." Followed by some greetings. "Sarah," Lupe continues, "you have expressed a desire to join Eta Omega Psi, and have gained the faith of several of our sisters. If selected, you will be required to study our bylaws and traditions, engage in a fellowship ritual, and be voted in by a majority of sisters. But before we make the invitation formal... I"m beginning to suspect you're not a werewolf?"

Board footera