Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2018 4:08 pm  #31

Re: Quest 1. The hunt for the Sword of Storms

Scowling as he's tossed the mop, Seabeard is almost happy to hear the sound of cannons and the shouts of panic among the High Elves. He closes his eyes and takes a moment to center himself, lest he do something he regrets.

I'll give ye sommat te panic abo't he thinks to himself, darkly, before resigning himself once more to his life of subservience and mistreatment at the hands of the elves. He looks down to begin mopping and notes with some surprise that he's no longer in the galley, but instead is sprinting towards the brig.  Towards his satchel. 

He doesn't have much in the way of personal possessions -- the elves made sure of that -- but what he does have he holds more valuable than his own life. A letter of introduction to the Dwarven Academy of Alemakers, written by Delvin Stoutstout himself, whose legendary signature stout is renowned across the Hammer Coast for being at least slightly more intoxicating than is strictly necessary, even by dwarven standards. 

He'd been on his way there, eager to train under such masters as Ol' Inda Pailale, when these <incoherent dwarven cursing> Highlanders had accepted his coin, promised him passage, and consigned him to slavery for the last 3 years. 

He retrieves the inconspicuous waxed wooden box he keeps the letter in, steals a nearby handisack, runs to the armory, which is unguarded at the moment due to the troubles abovedeck, and surveys the offerings that haven't already been claimed. 

Best to stay inconspicuous, he thinks to himself, so that even if they see me armed they think I'm trying to help them defend this stupid ship.

A few moments later, Seabeard leaves the armory with a modest armament of one pike, two handaxes, and four javelins, grinning from ear to ear.

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

4/23/2018 8:12 pm  #32

While looking for more folks to set free, Chibas would find the dwarf Seabeard having decked himself out in weapons. However there was no more prisoners to be found, she did find a note that described some plans they had for her and Seabeard, they had plans to ship them off to the gem mines to work them till exhaustion.

Now that the two are together, they only had one way to go, the one staircase to the upper deck.

[Go ahead and make your posts, but after Chibas and Seabeard post, we go back to Pete for cannon firing.]

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

4/23/2018 8:24 pm  #33

Chibas... lowered her gaze downwards to the dwarf, with her brow cocked in a manner that wasn't condescending, so much as amused and curious over the dwarf's appearance. During her rummaging, she happened upon a note. And something told her... "... you wouldn't be Seabeard, would you?" The cleric offered forward the note for his own perusal.

"Help a woman of the gods find her belongings, yes? Good fortune follows those that aid the servants of the Maiden of Liberty. Or in the least, they find foes with fewer teeth around them when they get me a proper club and armor."

4/23/2018 9:25 pm  #34

Seabeard bows deeply to the cleric. 

"Aye lassie, Seabeard I be." He shows Chibas to the armory and then the two head up the stairs to the deck. 

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

4/23/2018 10:29 pm  #35

Pete reloads again, grumbling.  "This shot had better do it because I ain't doin' this again!"  He fires, and the mast breaks.  "Ha!  See, just have to know how to talk to things."

4/23/2018 10:36 pm  #36

As the mast breaks down Blood yelled out "Alright, prepare to board their ship!" He yelled out. He steered the ship to where it would be right next to the merchant ship. As the crew made their way up onto the deck of the ship would be the same time that Chibas and Seabeard made it to the top deck as well.

The majority of the deck hands would look around at Blood and then to the two coming up. "The prisoner and filth are armed! Kill them!" One yelled, pointing to Chibas and Seabeard, guess they didn't like having anyone who wasn't a High Elf armed on this ship as now the Highlander Naval personal surrounded the everyone. 

[Okay, so there are currently 24 minions now as they surround everyone, and each one is focused on a certain person.
Daran vs 4
Chibas vs 4  
Lrz vs 3 
Rose vs 2
Seabeard vs 2
Sophia vs 1
Pete vs 3
Lilly vs 1
Blood vs 4

This is not based off initiative, just showing who's facing how many We are now at Lrz's turn. Let the combat begin!]

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

4/24/2018 1:02 pm  #37

Lrz flips from Blood's ship rail to the Highlander's. he draws his rapier and plunges at the first badie he see. "I guess we gotta get a lil dirty now...and i finally just got dry from my last wash.." Lrz says under his breath.

4/24/2018 2:05 pm  #38

"Alright," says Rosé, "time to get... fabulous."

There's a peculiar ring on her left hand - silver, with a pink gemstone, and she holds that hand over her navel. From nowhere a deep voice bellows, "DRIVER ON," and in a flash of sparkles, a strange belt with a hand print buckle appears around her waist. She then lifts her hand in front of her face, ring out, and flips a piece of the filligree down over the front of the ring making it look very much like a mask.

"HENSHIN," she shouts and a complex series of magical circles made of pink light appears in the air above her. With a mighty leap, she flies through the circle. She's wrapped in a flurry of rose petals as she sails up to land on the deck.  As the petals flutter away on the wind, they reveal a figure in form-fitted black leather with burnished silver and pink armor. The silver bits briefly glow red-hot.

"SIZZLING SHOWTIME, ROSE NOVA!"

You can't see her face but you'd be damned if you weren't sure Rosé was grinning ear to ear behind that helmet. She leaps into the fray, fists and feet flying at the nearest unfortunate elves.

In her transformed state, Rosé's AC is 20. For this transformation her chosen damage type is Fire. With her action she makes an unarmed strike and her bonus action is another unarmed strike. Attacks are 21 and 22 for 6 and 8 damage respectively.

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (8/25/2018 5:01 pm)

4/24/2018 2:29 pm  #39

Chibas held onto the stair railing hard as the boat rocked back and forth. "Who the HELLS is hitting the bloody ship? Oh they better not sink the damned thing before I get to the deck." As the door busts down to unveil a dwarf and a exceptionally agitated islander woman, her brow crooks at seeing the top deck entirely ready for action.

The woman draws a single gold coin and shakes her head with a condescending look on. "Rude. Allow me to be charitable." A quick flick of the thumb, and the coin goes sailing upwards to turn into a golden layer of dust, which quickly drapes over Chibas and Seabeard. She draws her shield and club.

Bless on Seabeard and Chibas.

4/24/2018 4:03 pm  #40

Welcome to our ship me friends now to enjoy meself.now you their handsome come here, i want a hug. Using
Charm person.

Board footera