Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/27/2018 5:36 pm  #31

Re: League of Evil Students

DM Swift wrote:

"YOU GUYS, WE'RE MONSTROUS VILLAINS WE DO NOT PAY FOR CATERING!"'

"I'm sorry, your goal is to obtain as many enemies as possible?  That's not villainy, that's being a dick.  Those of us who have goals know that the ruthless pursuit of what we want does not include giving literally everyone we meet a reason to oppose us."

4/27/2018 6:44 pm  #32

Bargle ignores the offered gummy and the various comments in his direction. "Can we get back to the ceremony?"
"Here, let me help," Lannie says, moving plates from Saccha's cart to the table.
"This is not what the table is for!"
"This is the dining room. Jackass."
Bargle's eyes narrow, and he turns to Unit. "You! Explain your failings and why you think BBEG will improve your station."

4/27/2018 7:38 pm  #33

Lorenzo brings a dish over to Jenn, being her Minion during this after all, then Nathan, and finally Rodney.  Though there, he stops shortly and puts a consoling hand on his shoulder.
"Sorry things went off script, but maybe it is a change to embrace.  I mean, Cultured Evil is an approach you could use compared to Crazy Cultists Evil, yeah?"

Last edited by Eshkigal (4/27/2018 7:39 pm)

4/27/2018 7:44 pm  #34

Saccha looks kind of offended and hurt... and more than a little angry. But it was only for a moment before her perky smile came back if a little.. colder than before. <This man has no idea how to be a host> she humphed. <Or a person for that matter>Lannie' s help speeded things up, and before long, a sphere of fruity flavored pudding with vanilla favored crackers embedded in it, a large jug of sparkling, starry looking cider, and a large stack of black cookies with glowing pink chips was placed on the table, along with a few others. She looked to Lannie. "Will that be all madam?" she said,curtsying again. 

4/27/2018 7:49 pm  #35

Having helped Lannie and Saccha (if taken a bit of a detour due to a giant being in the hall), Lorenzo gives his best court bow, which is sufficiently goofy from the big gator, to Jenn as he goes back to standing near Saccha.
"Likewise, will that be all Madam, or should I step out for now to assist Ms Saccha?"

4/27/2018 10:21 pm  #36

"I think we're fine," Lannie says. "Thanks for the help!"
Bargle puts and hand on his face. "I asked the warforged a question..."

4/27/2018 11:00 pm  #37

DM Swift wrote:

"I think we're fine," Lannie says. "Thanks for the help!"
Bargle puts and hand on his face. "I asked the warforged a question..."

"I believe you can provide competent aid without needing to know what I'm doing or why, but you will benefit more from this association than I."

4/28/2018 12:53 am  #38

Eshkigal wrote:

Having helped Lannie and Saccha (if taken a bit of a detour due to a giant being in the hall), Lorenzo gives his best court bow, which is sufficiently goofy from the big gator, to Jenn as he goes back to standing near Saccha.
"Likewise, will that be all Madam, or should I step out for now to assist Ms Saccha?"

Glad that Blargle hadn't really questioned her after she had provided her reasoning for joining, Jennifer was beginning to settle in. The sweets were doing a great job towards making the whole thing feel more welcoming than she had initially anticipated, even if they did make her own cupcakes seem more than a little mediocre by comparison. She smiled back at Lorenzo, giggling at him calling her Madam, of all things. Then composed herself to affect a mock posh accent, the kind that some devils used when they got too full of themselves. "That will be all, my minion. Just as soon as you retrieve me some of that pudding, it looks ever so scrumptious." the facade didn't last long after that as she reverted back to giggling.

4/28/2018 3:12 am  #39

Lorenzo begins laughing himself as he goes to get Jenn the pudding, getting her a decent size serving and delivering it with the stupid grin on his face since this was actually ending up being kind of fun.  Once Jenn was seen to, he returns to Saccha' s side.  He initially offers an elbow, but after obvious issues instead offers a hand to her.
"Shall we, Ms Saccha?"

4/28/2018 10:18 am  #40

Blargle is, once again, about to respond to Unit, when Jennifer's request for pudding and subsequent giggling distracted him. "Are you sure you're an arch-duke's daughter? Devils don't..."
The doors burst in, and a honey-blonde woman with massive feathered wings, in a pink sweater tied around her shoulders and capri pants bobs in. (Has anyone here met Tinya? It's Tinya) "Hi, evil people! I'm here to be evil."
"Why is there an angel in my den of inequity!?" Bargle bellows.
"Angel!" A flaming greatsword appears in Tinya's hands, and she spins to stare at the door.
The BBEG are silent for a moment, then Manny says, "I stand for this pledge," shrugging noncommitally toward Unit.
"Oh, can I stand for her?" Lannie says, pointing at Jennifer. "Gigi's cool and all, but she never looks up from her book, and frankly, the rest of you guys creep me out." Gigi briefly looks up from her book, shrugs, then continues writing.
'THERE WAS A CEREMONY!!!" Bargle screams.

Board footera