Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2018 4:55 pm  #71

Re: League of Evil Students

Lannie glances at the box. "Okay. Neat. Wait, did he say anything?"

5/02/2018 9:00 pm  #72

Jennifer was so confused by Tinya's assertion that she was Erinyes that she could barely respond when Lorenzo said he was leaving. She was trying to figure out if there could possibly be Erinyes with bright white wings and swords that looked very holy that it was only after she left that she realized he had gone out with the kobold caterer.

"Lorenzo wait!" she shouted towards the door only to realize that they had already left a bit ago. This was bad. She was sure that Lorenzo would be a gentlelizard as he always had, but you still couldn't just go out with someone you had just met that evening, that's a sure-fire way to make yourself a target for a succubus. Could that little colorblind kobold girl actually be a Succubus? It seemed unlikely, but then Demons seemed to specialize in being unpredictable, so it was better to be safe than sorry. Regardless, the need for a chaperone was easily apparent.

But how to find them. They'd probably be out on the town, but she needed to cover ground quickly. Unit might help, but he didn't seem to have much sense for the romantic, and they needed to focus on those kinds of spots. If there was someone that was preferably mobile, perhaps with... wings...

She looked at Tinya, stared for a moment, taking in that she had barely met the odd ang...devi...girl, but resolved that this was an emergency.
"An Erinyes? That's great to hear, because I think my friend just left the party with someone that may or not be a Succubus. I know I've just met you, but I could really use some help in finding them? They need to be properly chaperoned to prevent any abyssal shenanigans."

5/02/2018 9:14 pm  #73

"Of course!" Tinya says. "I'm a master of finding people!" She is suddenly wearing a large inverness coat (that doesn't interfere with her wings somehow) and a deerstalker cap, and she whips out a magnifying glass from wherever her sword went. "There must be a clue somewhere. Do succubuseseses like cupcakes?"

5/02/2018 10:54 pm  #74

Simon stares after Rodney. "Uh...something about those two being on probation and needing to memorize rules." He points at Unit and Jennifer.

Last edited by RdMarquis (5/02/2018 10:55 pm)

5/03/2018 2:01 pm  #75

DM Swift wrote:

"Of course!" Tinya says. "I'm a master of finding people!" She is suddenly wearing a large inverness coat (that doesn't interfere with her wings somehow) and a deerstalker cap, and she whips out a magnifying glass from wherever her sword went. "There must be a clue somewhere. Do succubuseseses like cupcakes?"

"Cupcakes?" Jennifer was confused. "I guess that they could? Why? Is that a clue?"

5/03/2018 5:03 pm  #76

"If the kobold girl brought cupcakes, and succubuserses like cupcakes, then it's almost 100% likely that she's a succubus. BUT, if succubusestises don't like cupcakes, she's more likely a vrock."

Lannie nods to Simon, a bit puzzled. "Great. Thanks."

5/03/2018 5:11 pm  #77

"But I brought the cupcakes?" Jennifer said, not quite following Tinya's train of thought. How could the Kobold be a Vrock? She was fairly sure that they didn't even change shape.

5/03/2018 6:02 pm  #78

"Oho! So you're the succubus! Case closed!"

5/03/2018 6:07 pm  #79

Now Jennifer was completely lost "But I? No. First off I'm a tiefling, my dad's a duke of Hell and my mom's a human. Second off, this is completely missing the point since we need to find out where they went first before we start worrying about whether or not she's a succubus. And finally, these are 'Devil's' food cake, no demon would eat these." she picked up one of her cupcakes to present to Tinya to confirm her defense.

5/03/2018 6:10 pm  #80

"Hmm," Tinya rubs her chin, and looks at the cupcake with her magnifying glass. "I'll accept this evidence for now. But let's not get waylaid by cupcakes. We have to find that kobold! For important reasons I've forgotten!" She leads the way dramatically out of the frat house.

Board footera