Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2018 10:57 pm  #141

Re: Quest 1. The hunt for the Sword of Storms

"What does he have to be....ugh, I've shipped out with crazy people!"

5/03/2018 11:03 pm  #142

"Let Dragon be, if we coddle it too much then it'll be a baby forever." 

5/03/2018 11:09 pm  #143

Thats it than lilly seeing now was the best time to use her strongest power of performance and did so with gusto..
"We are all here now on the sea we call life it gets ever harder to mange and saaaail with all this earthly strife, we have all seen things and felt diffrent calls but this be our new hoooooome so cooooome now me hartys with ales and mead in hand and welcome to this boat a verry special lad, onyx." When the song is sung she would tell pete. "You know most days i have to struggle to keep the darker parts of my nature inside but im not evil im just a little bad."

Last edited by Sarielvailo (5/03/2018 11:10 pm)

5/03/2018 11:58 pm  #144

Seabeard helps with the masts as best he can, and continues to serve his new friends from his ale barrel. 

"Aye cap'n, I'll consider yer offer. I was headed te the Dwarven Academy of Alemakers when this lot waylaid me, but I gots me sea legs now, 'n three years o' brewin experience, so I may as well put em to good use fer a while, savvy?" he clinks tankards with the gnoll. 

"Ach, me chibs!" he grins and embraces the cleric he fought alongside. "'ve heard clergy utter the words 'Bless ye' 'afore, but ne'er felt the blessing for true. Yer god be lucky to have a servant such 's yerself, and i be delighted to fight s'more at yer side. Now, onto more important matters -- will ye be wanting beer or rum in yer tankard?"

He steps back and readies his casks for either answer.

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

5/04/2018 9:40 pm  #145

"I'll try the rum, I suppose," says Rosé, "but I'll definitely have to pick up some wines when we get back to port..."

5/04/2018 11:04 pm  #146

After some time and mending was done the three masts were finished up as Blood looked over the ship a bit and nodded. "Alright...well ladies and gents, welcome aboard to our new ship, the pride of the crew...huh." His hears would twist a bit while he thought. "Pride...that's...actually a decent name. Welcome everyone, aboard our ship, our home, the Pride." He said with a smile on his face as he then said "Have some ropes tied around the old ship, we'll bring it along to do some proper transfer when we hit port again. And to everyone here, all of you earned yourself some good food, drinks, and decent beds, all on me." He said to the crew.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

5/04/2018 11:09 pm  #147

Pete cheers, raising his tankard.  Even dragons are more tolerable with rum.

5/05/2018 1:14 am  #148

Daran takes a tankard of rum, thanks Seabeard by raising his tankard, then retreats below deck. As he passes the dragon and says "Hey, spud." with a wink and a nod.

Once below deck he looks around for a quiet corner away from the living quarters and makes himself comfortable. He's always preferred being alone and being around this crew has proven to be a bit much for him. Though if he were being honest he didn't hate finally getting to travel with new people. It reminded him of home.

Last edited by Spyscout (5/05/2018 1:15 am)

8/25/2020 4:36 am  #149

Taiji suggests to Nathan: given what you learned from the diviner about the ship we are after and what we know about the recent weather, can you estimate the potential range the ship could have traveled in the last 6 days?

3/04/2022 7:55 pm  #150

What is everyone's high score for Black Knight Pinball? I'm playing the PC version but I want to know what other high scores are so I have a benchmark. And then see if this will actually translate into better IRL playing. I bet it will.

Board footera