Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/13/2018 4:24 pm  #61

Re: Roxanne d'Cannith Press Conference & Afterparty Ft. Chainmail Bikini

"Hold on." Jook stumbles across the room, looking through a cabinet. "Hey, here we go." He produces a bottle of soda water. "Sooooooo... you two a couple?"

5/13/2018 4:44 pm  #62

Sarah accepts the soda as she chokes back a laugh, waiting for Unit to explode. 

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

5/13/2018 11:40 pm  #63

Unit takes the glass but his attention is on Jook.  "You're not thinking clearly, you're drunk on...whatever this is."

DM Swift wrote:

"Hold on." Jook stumbles across the room, looking through a cabinet. "Hey, here we go." He produces a bottle of soda water. "Sooooooo... you two a couple?"

"A what!?  No! Sarah's fine, she's...a friend, look I have to get you out of here so you can sober up away from that harpy."

5/14/2018 3:54 pm  #64

"Oh, no, no," Jook says. "She's going to introduce me to Chainmail Bikini. I want Sapphire to sign my lute."

5/14/2018 4:56 pm  #65

"Why would you possibly...!  Brother, I don't want to get physical, but I will save you whether you like it or not."

5/14/2018 5:21 pm  #66

Sarah picks up on Unit's increasing frustration and quickly asks Jook, "Oh, you're a bard? Why did you choose that?"

5/14/2018 6:06 pm  #67

Leo comes staggering out of the other room, completely disheveled and only half-dressed. There's a dopey smile on his face.

"Howdy," he says, before grabbing the bottle of "this shit'll fuck you up" and heading back in.

5/14/2018 8:07 pm  #68

"Oh," Jook says, "I discovered singing right out of the forge, and people said I was good at it. So I enrolled in bard school. I tried to join a heavy metal band, but that doesn't mean what I thought it did."

5/14/2018 9:52 pm  #69

"As expected Cannith has the stamina of a mayfly.  Leo, I advise a regimen of aggressive antibiotics"

5/15/2018 8:07 am  #70

Sarah aggressively ignores Leo, too embarrassed by what he's doing to even acknowledge him, instead saying to Jook, "I see!" She glares at Unit and says, "Isn't that cool Unit?"

Board footera