Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2018 2:45 pm  #21

Re: Honey, I Shrunk the Swamp

”Biggs Tallman? Is that you?” t’Nee asks incredulously, recognizing the hermit’s beard.

”You’ve shrunk even more than I have, but maybe that means leaving the swamp did help, if only a little bit? I brought a Druid professor to see if she could help.”

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

5/19/2018 8:13 pm  #22

"t'Nee? Last time I saw you, you only came up to m' knee. 'Course, my knee was much higher up."

Robyn looks around curiously. "Very strange. But there must be a source." She starts trekking out deeper into the swamp. "I'm going to find the geographic center."

5/20/2018 5:28 am  #23

"Are we likely to start shrinking too, now that we're here?" wonders Shiori. 

5/20/2018 12:41 pm  #24

”I....hope not? I’d hate to be that frog who shrank his friends. Biggs, come with us for a while? You’re more familiar than I am with this part of the swamp.”

He motions for the group to follow Robyn

Last edited by Sol (5/20/2018 12:43 pm)

Miles, FFH

5/20/2018 2:24 pm  #25

"Eh," Biggs says. "I will, but I'm gonna be crotchety." He leads the group in the direction Robyn headed. They trek through foot deep bog, which doesn't seem to bother Robyn much (or Burvik, really). Things slither and swim about, being icky (probably not to t'Nee, but probably to Shiori), but not terribly threatening.

After a bit, though, t'Nee sees his greatest nemeses out of the corner of his eye, moving about. Assholes!

5/20/2018 11:53 pm  #26

”Watch out Professor! There’s assholes afoot!”

“That’s Grung for Bullywugs, Ma’am,” Biggs supplies crotchetyly.

Miles, FFH

5/21/2018 4:08 pm  #27

Robyn nods. "I speak Grung," she says. "They don't seem to be significantly smaller than the average bullywug. You said the bullywug population hasn't been affected by this event?"

5/21/2018 10:43 pm  #28

"Yeah, but I say a lot of things about bullywugs. I don't always think they're true, i'm just practicing Wastri's teachings of self delusion and racism. Even if they really aren't affected, I still don't think they're smart enough to be responsible. At least not intentionally. Most Bullywug plans don't really consist of much more than loitering." 

Miles, FFH

5/22/2018 3:41 pm  #29

Robyn nods. "Well, even if masterminds are rare among bullywug-kind, working for masterminds is quite common. They might not be behind it, but they might lead back to who is."

5/22/2018 5:11 pm  #30

"Good thinking, Professor! One time on Mystara a gang of Bullywugs was working for an evil Ginger Ale brewer. And this other time in Xen'Drik they were part of some game show thing? And now here they're probably working for someone too!" t'Nee says, wrapping his definitely-smarter-than-a-bullywug mind around what she was saying. "But who?"

Miles, FFH

Board footera