Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2018 12:35 pm  #101

Re: Roxanne d'Cannith Press Conference & Afterparty Ft. Chainmail Bikini

Sarah looks sick at the thought of (briefly) having considered drinking it, and her face starts to turn green as she realizes that several people probably had drunk out of it. She covers her mouth and asks hastily, "Is..Is there a bathroom?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

5/20/2018 2:20 pm  #102

"Yeah, right through there," Trish points to a side door. She glances at the bottle again, then puts it in her bag. "eh. I might find some use for it."

5/20/2018 3:57 pm  #103

"So... they gotta be keepin' those aPhones around here somewhere right? Seems a shame to wait in line for 'em when they're right here..."

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (5/20/2018 3:57 pm)

5/20/2018 8:44 pm  #104

Sarah hurries off, and the sound of retching soon echoes from the bathroom. After a few minutes, she returns, looking queasy but otherwise clean as she asks Trish, "So, uh...Alchemist huh? You ever work with Aqua Fortis?"

5/20/2018 9:18 pm  #105

"Aqua fortis? Yeah, I think I have some in here," she pokes around in her bag. "You never know when you need an emergency oxidizing agent." She sets out a couple of bottles, a couple of decks of cards, some bags of powder, and a 20-sided die. "Oh, here we go." She sets another bottle on the table, then tosses a flat rectangle to Leo. "The aPhone's pretty cool if you want to check mine out. Better when there's somebody to call besides Cannith R&D."

5/20/2018 10:23 pm  #106

Unit pauses in his departure.  Yes, the devices were right there, unattended...  A plan was forming.

5/20/2018 11:15 pm  #107

"Oh, thanks," Leo begins to fiddle with the device. "But they gotta have some here, right? To show off, to grease reviewers palms, that sorta thing."

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (5/20/2018 11:17 pm)

5/21/2018 4:06 pm  #108

Trish shrugs. "I wasn't part of the set-up. It's just... Roxy sometimes calls me to identify substances. Out of the blue, at all times of day."

5/21/2018 4:17 pm  #109

Sarah winces as Trish produces the stuff and stutters, "U-uh I didn't expect you to have some. Y'know. On you." She shakes her head and says, "Anyways, what kind of stuff do you make?"

5/21/2018 4:45 pm  #110

"What kind of stuff do you need? I can whip up your standard array of starting potions, I can do more advanced stuff. Have not cracked Universal Solvent yet, but I've managed to bottle abstract concepts. I've got the square root of a modron in here somewhere."

Board footera