Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/21/2018 6:57 pm  #111

Re: Roxanne d'Cannith Press Conference & Afterparty Ft. Chainmail Bikini

Leo hands Trish's phone back to her.

"Alright well, I'm just gonna go look around..."

He saunters off to explore the backstage area. They had to be around somewhere...

9 for Investigation or Perception, whichever is relevant.

5/21/2018 7:30 pm  #112

Sarah shakes her head back and forth and says, "No, no, it's more an academic interest...I know what I'm doing when it comes to explosives but that's about it really."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

5/21/2018 7:57 pm  #113

Leo doesn't turn up any aPhones, but he does locate another bottle of "this shit will fuck you up."

Trish returns most of her goods to her satchel. "Well, if there's anything you need help with, I'm always available. Or if you want some Potions of Healing below market cost, I cut out the overhead by using school supplies."

5/21/2018 8:37 pm  #114

Okay, just poking around wasn't working. Time for a different tack. Leo pushes his hat back and approaches a random member of security.

"Hi there, Etienne ir'Volache with the Newthrone Herald. I'm here for the hands-on with the new product?"

12 Deception

5/21/2018 9:35 pm  #115

Sarah nods and says, "Fair enough. I better get Unit out of here before he does something else stupid. See you around though!" With that she tries to help Unit make his way out the door and start on the way to the infirmary. 

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

5/22/2018 3:40 pm  #116

"Yeah?" the random security guy says. "You got any ID, Mr. Volache?"

5/22/2018 6:07 pm  #117

"Absolutely sir, give me just a moment to fish that out..."

Leo turns around and plays at searching through his bag while he casts Phantasmal Force.  The guard sees Merrix d'Cannith suddenly come around the corner and head straight towards him.

"Are you holding Mister Volache up?" he asks, mounting fury in his voice, "Get him to the product already and leave him be to work on his review!" Merrix then storms back off, out of sight.

At the same time, Leo turns around and flashes a Minor Illusion of a press pass at the guard.

"Thanks Mr. d'Cannith," he says to the retreating figure, "I'll be sure to write a clear and unbiased review for the Herald!"

5/23/2018 4:21 pm  #118

"Well and good," random security guard says. "This way, sir." He leads Leo to a side room, where wizards in security jackets are staring into scrying pools. He opens a metal locker, and pulls out a phone, still in the box. "If you'll just sign here?"

5/23/2018 6:20 pm  #119

Leo signs, "Etienne ir'Volache", and accepts the phone.

"Thanks fella, my editor woulda had my hide if I'd missed out on this."

5/23/2018 8:51 pm  #120

"Sure thing. And apologize to Merrick for me if you see him."

Board footera