Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2018 3:46 pm  #251

Re: The coffee shop date

A lizardwoman opens the door and immediately embraces and immediately slaps Lorenzo. "You get into a good school and you've abandoned it already? What's got into you!?"
"I already give him a beating, Ma. Don't you worry." Then Ma slaps Leo.

5/22/2018 4:07 pm  #252

Despite the slap, Lorenzo is still smiling at Ma and hugging her as he looks up the several inches needed.
"Not abandoned, Ma.  Classes are about to start but haven't yet, so there's time to handle other stuff.  Also to find some owlbears to wrestle with to work on basics for that scholarship I found.  Instead, I brought a girl home to meet you, and some friends who wanted to see our home."
He turns Ma's head slightly to the right, to focus on Saccha sitting on his shoulder.
"So before all else, Ma, this is Saccha Meijich.  My girlfriend.  Saccha, meet Mara Thuya, my Ma."

Last edited by Eshkigal (5/23/2018 1:22 pm)

5/22/2018 8:17 pm  #253

Jennifer pointedly did not try to look at Lorenzo, really wishing she had learned better fire safety now that she wasn't living in a place where most things were not already constantly on fire.

She also couldn't help but think that Lorenzo was being a little hasty, after all, he had only met this Saccha girl today, and he'd already declared her his girlfriend, taken her to meet his parents and skinny dipped with her. By her estimate they'd already done more in one date than had occurred over the course of three Dawn Knight books and some of the fan fiction she'd accidentally read before her father had to change the wards on the Astralnet again.

5/23/2018 9:58 am  #254

Saccha looks up to the huge woman suddenly very blushy and nervous, her tail wiggling behind her. "Uh... Hi.. Ma'm... nice son you have here.. I mean home I mean abs I mean..." She looks a little faint and lays against Lorenzo. "Halp."

5/23/2018 10:00 am  #255

"Are all dates this fast?...aho would have known?.."

5/23/2018 10:54 am  #256

Lorenzo gives the small kobold a pat as he tries to not laugh.
"Don't worry too much, Uncle Jeh'rry married a grung, Aunt J'Ree.  Just try and relax. That said, our clan is matriarchal, so you just have to worry about Ma, Gran, and Lara mostly."
Kind of hard not to be when the ladies grew much larger than the males, but that part isn't shared as he turns back to Ma.
"Like I said, though, Saccha and the others wished to come and meet everyone.  So..."
He steps to the side, pointedly so Ma and Saccha were still next to each other, and gestures out to the others.
"Meet my friends as well.  Maki is a crafter, currently dating Frances, who is a bard and skeleton.  Jenn is part of the cleric curriculum, she comes from Hell, she was worried about demons and such so wanted to make sure things went well and proper.  Tinya is an...erinyes, I think you said?  What is your major anyway?  Litharos is a druid major and wanted to see the swamp, meet another druid, and maybe get some recipes."

Last edited by Eshkigal (5/23/2018 11:11 am)

5/23/2018 1:55 pm  #257

"Hello, nice to meet ya...nice place ya got here."

5/23/2018 2:43 pm  #258

"Hello l am Makiharra and i enjoyed the gumbo recipe, it has divinitive properties." She goes to curtsy as a sign of respect.

5/23/2018 4:27 pm  #259

"Well, I wasn't expecting so much company. I only made three cauldrons of stew and two roast bison. We'll feed them out of your portion. And Leo's for not telling me you were bringing people home."
"But Ma! I only just found out!"
"Your horseplay cost him those nice pants I bought so he'd fit in at the mammal school. Do you know how hard it is to fit pants to a lizardman?"
"Never bought me no pants." Ma hits him with a ladle. 

5/23/2018 4:56 pm  #260

Lorenzo nods, smiling.
"I think that'll work out about right, Ma.  Though we did also just take down a couple ogres if we're short still, just letting them cool after the fire spells before bringing them over."
He looks over to Leo, patting his brother on the shoulder.
"Well Leo, maybe we can find a tailor you haven't bit yet, or at least cover the added cost for dealing with the nips.  Got some gold I won with the group still.  Or there's always home made later."

Last edited by Eshkigal (5/23/2018 4:57 pm)

Board footera