Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2018 9:36 pm  #121

Re: Born to be a Rock (of Bral) Star

(oh what the heck)

Rae smiles and nods. "Oi, aye, I be happy t' tell ye about it. Do ye perchance be havin' dinosaurs on this planet?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

5/23/2018 4:23 pm  #122

"There may well be. Even in all my years, I have yet to catalog every species that stomps through those jungles. Nor figured out how an ecosystem thrives with predominantly alpha-level predators."

5/23/2018 4:53 pm  #123

Rae nods, but the ecosystem stuff goes past her.  "Maybe they be eatin' each other?" She says idly without much conviction. "Be ye from here? Or did ye used t' be a sailor on the starry sea?" She asked with a bit of poetry.

5/23/2018 8:47 pm  #124

"Neither," she says. "Both? I've never been a sailor by profession, but I did come here from a world called Toril many years ago. I have, at my age, little desire to journey far afield, but I am always interested in tales of the wonders of the vast multiverse outside this little shell."

5/23/2018 8:51 pm  #125

"That be a bonnie idea, Mei Ling," Rae says, "Lead on, an' I be tellin' ye tales o' Ixalan, savvy?"

5/24/2018 4:10 pm  #126

Mei Ling leads Rae to a small house directly on the edge of the jungle. A pot of soup is already on the fire, which she stirs immediately upon entering, then offers a seat. "Please. I look forward to hearing of your Ixalan."

5/24/2018 4:20 pm  #127

Rae tells pretty much the same stories she regaled Old Flintlocke and his friends with. Unless Mei Ling asks for any certain details, it's the same.

5/25/2018 8:39 pm  #128

"So you say the world was locked off from other planes? Very interesting." She ladles out some soup and offers it. "From what you describe, your world is not in a crystal shell, either?"

5/25/2018 8:45 pm  #129

Rae idly stirs the soup. "Honestly, I do not know if Ixalan be in a shell or not.  No one that I be knowin' of ever been off-world.  An most people who were from other world's be plane jumpin'.  I hope it is. It would be a bonnie trip t' be flyin' a spelljammer back home, savvy?"

5/25/2018 8:48 pm  #130

"Oh yes. But you'd need to find someone who knew of passages to that shell. Or be very certain of your navigation skill."

Board footera