Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2018 12:45 am  #61

Re: Adventure 1: The Tournament of Torpala

"Care to spar? Might be good to get a feel for each other before we start."

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (5/08/2018 12:46 am)

5/08/2018 11:28 pm  #62

Ravian wrote:

"Brother, mercy and wisdom of the Goddess be upon you. I did not expect to see another member of the order here this day. Where do you hail from?"

Miles nods his head at the sister's greeting and smiles warmly. "And may the Light of Life shine brightly within you this day and all days, Sister. I have until recently been cloistered in the Unblemished Temple of Penketh, mid-way between the Tomb and Cahir. The Order sent me in search of Sister Bradamanta, who hasn't sent any reports in some months now, but was last seen in the Bannorlands. When I heard a Sister had come in today, I had hoped..." he trails off. 

He introduces himself and Elanna, and asks her for any news she may have.

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

5/10/2018 4:19 pm  #63

Syn nods and gives a slight bow of the head.
"I must admit, I had always hoped to see both sides band together in my lifetime, but am truly happy you have done so in your own.  Though I do hope to aid Chief Aelle later - either through tactics or through links to the fellow enemies of the Doviello to work with.  The Amurites only make small pushes after all.   It would be a pleasure to join you and your retinue, as well as your family.  Korrina, will you be with us as well, or do you have to go to watch with Captain Revius?"

5/10/2018 5:14 pm  #64

Elanna ignores the woman, letting her and Miles speak to one another, though when she is introduced, she nods curtly, her mind still on finding the right woman. 

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

5/23/2018 12:57 am  #65

Surri gave a shrug, but obliged Bekkah. They only had so much time before the fights started, but within that time Bekkah got the sense that Surri had more than a little experience fighting opponents of human size. By the time that they had finished, Surri seemed mildly impressed. "I'll give you that you're better than the usual glory-seekers that come to these things. Careful where you swing that thing though, half the idiots in the infirmaries are there from friendly fire."

__

The sister nodded with interest, "Cahir lands you say? How fortunate to meet someone who has seen the Pristine Gardens. I hail from the Isle of Nemora, we have seen little of the mainland since before Mulcarn's reign, and only recently began to venture forth once the Lanun ships found us once more. I and my brothers have been reestablishing ties with our neighbors, trading healing herbs and poultices and the like."
she gestures at her cart, where it appears she's been doing fairly good business, with over half her stock sold already.
"I'm afraid you have been the first Elohim outside the Nemora order I have met though. You might check Tentario-Onis however, if she's in Bannor lands one of my order might have seen her and we've established a meeting place there to coordinate our efforts. If any of them have seen her they'll likely be through there sooner or later, if she's not there already."

__

Korrina seemed to suddenly be aware that Revius hadn't yet rejoined them, turned a few times between the directions of the amphitheater and the commandant's quarters, before eventually resolving herself. "Oh, I uh. Well I believe that the Captain's orders were to accompany you until the tournament began, so now that it will be, I think I ought to seek him out? I should probably check with him to be sure. Will that be alright, Ma'am?"

__

At around that time a herald near the training grounds blew his horn, before presenting a list with the first round rankings, Bekkah found that their opponents for the first round were a pair of unfamiliar competitiors by the names of Roth and Loge, but by the accompanying seal she could see that they were Boar Clan. Meanwhile Kirnan and John could already tell who their competitors were going to be before they even got to the list, as they saw Valk and Polk chuckling to themselves as they watched them and slipping the herald a couple of copper pieces, but sure as can be they could see their names paired up against the two Hound kin, and for the first fight no less.

"Well then, looks like we get to get your nasty blood on our shirts while we get our prizes, what a deal, ey Polk?"
Polk just gave a grin and a chuckle as he drew his finger across his throat.

5/24/2018 12:05 am  #66

Ravian wrote:

The sister nodded with interest, "Cahir lands you say? How fortunate to meet someone who has seen the Pristine Gardens. I hail from the Isle of Nemora, we have seen little of the mainland since before Mulcarn's reign, and only recently began to venture forth once the Lanun ships found us once more. I and my brothers have been reestablishing ties with our neighbors, trading healing herbs and poultices and the like."
she gestures at her cart, where it appears she's been doing fairly good business, with over half her stock sold already.
"I'm afraid you have been the first Elohim outside the Nemora order I have met though. You might check Tentario-Onis however, if she's in Bannor lands one of my order might have seen her and we've established a meeting place there to coordinate our efforts. If any of them have seen her they'll likely be through there sooner or later, if she's not there already."

”I must admit I had been taught the Nemora were lost to time, but I am glad to learn of your return from the isles, Sister. I shall journey to Tentario-Onis as soon as I’m able, to continue my search.”

Miles frowns slightly as he hears the horn marking the beginning of the tournament, and glances up at Elanna as well.

”I left a Medicus by the name of Markov running their field hospital. If you have time, I’m sure he’d appreciate Elohim oversight more than Rossier staring down his neck, and he may well be willing to buy out the rest of your snakeroot and hepatica at the least, if not the cohosh. I’ll take care of field triage and send those who may be saved your way.”

With that, he makes a formal goodbye to the Sister, and motions for Elanna to show him to the tournament grounds.

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

5/24/2018 9:42 pm  #67

Kirnan has never been less concerned about a fight in his life.  "We'll try not to take too long, I know you gentlemen have better things to do."  

5/25/2018 11:32 am  #68

"Hah! 'Friendly' fire isn't something I've often had to worry about, but I see your point. I'll make sure to keep you clear of the blade."

6/01/2018 11:38 pm  #69

"That it is, Korrina.  Thank you for your assistance."
She gives the young soldier a quick salute, letting her depart before she headed after the Duke and his family.

6/03/2018 2:30 pm  #70

John notices Kirnan's lack of concern and it makes him feel a bit better about his own odds in the fight.

As John approaches the arena area of the amphitheater, he nocks a bolt into his crossbow. Holding it at the ready, with his other hand, John holds the Leviathan's Tooth hanging my a cord around his neck. He knows it's just a trinket, a talisman that reminds him of his past, but he can use all the luck Danalin can give right about now.

With a last deep breath, John lifts his crossbow at the ready. He knows he can probably only get one good shot off before he's within the Hound kin's sword-range, so he'd better make it count.

As John exhales, he turns to Kiernan and says quietly, "I've got the one on the left."

He waits for the signal that the round has begun to release his first bolt.

Board footera