Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2018 1:37 pm  #631

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

"Do you know where everyone else is?" t'Nee asks, doing what he can to help Shiori recover from his poison. 

((using the Help action to give Shiori advantage on her CON save at the end of her next turn))

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

5/10/2018 2:03 pm  #632

"Bunch of 'em went to some conference held by Roxy Cannith," Burvik says, shuffling into the lounge. He taps the soda machine, and it drops out a beer. (Beer is not one of the listed options). "I remember Roxy. Never could sleep when she was livin' here. Music blarin' 24/7."

5/10/2018 4:32 pm  #633

"That's that Eberron slut, right?  Oh hey! Burvik, want to go on a field trip to the swamp? You already smell like one."

Miles, FFH

5/10/2018 6:05 pm  #634

"Sounds like a bunch a work, but y'know what? Sure, why not?"

5/10/2018 9:47 pm  #635

DM Swift wrote:

"Sounds like a bunch a work, but y'know what? Sure, why not?"

"Sweet, we're leaving first thing in the morning. I'll make a new thread for it."

Miles, FFH

5/11/2018 10:13 am  #636

"Let's do it," Burvik says, grabbing a couple more beers from the drinks machine and shoving them in a paper bag.

5/25/2018 6:56 pm  #637

"Go to jail.  Go directly to jail.  Do not pass go, do not collect $200."  Neil read the card he drew after landing on Community Chest.   "Golly!"  He chimed.  "This sure is fun, isn't it?" 

He moved his piece to jail, only then did Marty notice the piece already there.  "Someone is already in jail.  Who's playing the thimble?"  She asked, looking around the board at the eclectic mix of persons, her eye actually passing by the elephantine being sitting mostly behind Neil before snapping back to the Loxo.

"Elephant dude?  Are you playing?"  She asked, she couldn't remember if he'd ever taken a turn.

Last edited by ronni.jean (5/26/2018 2:58 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

5/25/2018 8:46 pm  #638

"Yes, you... just landed on my hotel three turns ago. You still owe me..."

"My turn!" Kel says, taking a die in each hand and tossing them. "Ha! Mearls Road! I'll buy that!"

"I already own that," Aitch mutters.

"And it already has two houses on it. Sweet!"

5/25/2018 9:07 pm  #639

"I don't think you can collect while you're in jail."  Marty decides after Aitch mentions the hotel.  She hadn't actually read the rules, but it sounded like one that might be in the fine print.

Neil was banker, but it was unlikely he'd find the card for Mearls Road in the bank.   Marty picked up the dice and rolled while they worked out the transaction.  "Four."  Not really a good roll, but she went with it and landed on a lot that had no houses on it.  "Anyone own Castle Caldwell?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

5/25/2018 10:34 pm  #640

"Mmm... yyyesss..." Kel says. He attempts to sneak the card out of the bank, but he rolls very poorly.

Board footera