Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2018 6:47 pm  #11

Re: The Day the School Stood Still (and Classes Start)

He glowers at Vance from his perch. "Fine." Simon supposed he should be thankful he was still carrying the rations and canteen that came standard with every Adventurer's Pack. If he was able to become hungry while lost in time.

5/27/2018 9:11 pm  #12

Vance walks out, then immediately walks back in with a different Hawaiian shirt on. "Okay, I've done some studying on it, and it seems like the best thing to do is to shove you through the Plane of Time, but you could pop out anywhen that way. So. We're gonna need to find a phone booth. And since Sigil hasn't invented the telephone, that's going to be tricky."

5/27/2018 9:25 pm  #13

"You lost me after 'anywhen'." Simon carefully makes his way down to the floor. "Sure, what the hell. Let's do it." Charging ahead and winging it hadn't failed him yet.

5/28/2018 3:51 pm  #14

"Our best bet is the eighth floor of the Practical Magic Labs building, where the chronomancy electives are taught. If there's going to be a random time machine, it's going to be there." And he leads the way.

5/29/2018 5:40 pm  #15

He follows wordlessly, trying not to bump into anything. Of course, Vance doesn't have his complete trust. Simon is prepared to stab the man in the back (with an actual weapon) if it looks like he is being led into a trap.

5/29/2018 8:52 pm  #16

The trip across campus is odd, with Vance being the only living being (other than plants) that Simon sees along the way. The undead upperclassman leads him to the eighth floor, then pauses, knocks on a door. "Professor? We have a temporal problem here."
"Yes, of course we do," a halfling with crazy curled hair and a monumentally long scarf answers the door. "I've known that for hours now." He produces a paper bag from his coat and offers it to Simon. "Gummi Bugbear?"

5/29/2018 11:10 pm  #17

Gummi Bugbears were fist-sized and chewy. Not a candy to contend with if you didn't have a bit of time on your hands. "Sure. Thanks." Simon grabs a lime flavored one and sinks his teeth into it. "Sho, do yoo shtil nee me to esplain-" He swallows. "Uh, you still need me to explain the problem?"

5/30/2018 3:57 pm  #18

"Clearly," the Professor says, "you're out of sync with the proper time current. Otherwise I'd be seeing you with the other eye." He taps the side of his nose knowingly, as if what he said was profound. I can fix it," he says, "but I'll need two things. My TIDWAH*, which is here," he pauses, "and an attractive female companion. For some reason, the TIDWAH** doesn't work without go anywhere if an attractive female companion hasn't recently boarded."

*(Time Is Definitely Weird Around Here)
** (same)

5/30/2018 9:46 pm  #19

Simon gives the camera an aside glance as it zooms in on his face. "This is going somewhere. We promise." He sounds unconvinced. "Alright," he returns his attention to the Professor, "and how do we find this lady?"

5/31/2018 5:54 pm  #20

"Usually, they just sort of stumble into my path, I'm--"
A blonde girl in a tank-top and red pants, carrying far too many weapons strapped to her person, but ignoring the encumbrance of it, wanders down the hall, "So, I was trying to negotiate my transfer papers with Professor Strahd but... Sera? Uh," she glances at the Professor. "Where did everybody go?"
"Here's one now."

Board footera