Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/31/2018 8:09 pm  #681

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Shiki looks between Sarah and Creig, blinking a few times and cuddling Iffie a little tighter.  "I don't think I need to buy any groceries or anything, anyway!" she beams.  "I'll eventually need to get Iffie some more pet food and..."

"Milady, you'll have to source blood before long," Ildun patiently reminds her.  "Despite your insistences, an organic GMO-free vegan diet will not sustain you."

"Can too!" Shiki pouts.

5/31/2018 9:07 pm  #682

Sarah sighs, "Great. Just great. When you inevitably go berserk with bloodlust, just stay out of my room, would you?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

5/31/2018 10:40 pm  #683

"Oh, I would not worry too much about young mistress' berserk rages.  The little pupper she holds probably has a more fearsome bite than when young miss Shiki flails and whines--"

Shiki whiiines, "Ilduuun, no baby stories!"

"As such."

6/01/2018 11:04 am  #684

Sarah shakes her head and replies to Ildun, "Even so..." She sighs and adds, "Pretty sure it'll be on her one way or another. I'm pretty sure there's blood sources through the school."

6/01/2018 3:32 pm  #685

"Exactly what I'm trying to help with," Creig says. "The cafeteria has a cruelty-free blood plan, which I can arrange to add to your meal card for a reasonable sum."

6/01/2018 4:10 pm  #686

Shiki's ribbons on each side of her hair seem to just... animate and fluff up, perking up much like Iffie's ears.  "Really??  Wow, Ildun, they really have everything here!  Cruelty-free, that sounds just like what I want!

Ildun lets out a long-suffering sigh.

6/01/2018 5:17 pm  #687

Sarah rolls her eyes at Creig and replies, "Sure. And that hat wasn't worth anything it was just fancy. Remember the last time you tried to lie to me?"

6/01/2018 8:17 pm  #688

"I never lie," Creig says, folding his arms. "I fabricate convenient truths for personal fulfillment."

6/01/2018 8:29 pm  #689

Shiki glances between Creig and Sarah for a moment longer, before beaming, "No fighting now!  Let's get along!" as Iffie bobbles a little longer, before wandering into her room proper.

6/01/2018 9:37 pm  #690

Sarah looks bewildered at Shiki, but shrugs and replies to Creig, "Sounds like lying to me. And honestly, I can't let you mess with her, being turned into a vampire clearly messed up her head."

Board footera