Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2018 1:31 pm  #701

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

RC wanders out into the hall, and glances at Leo's phone. "Oh, hey. You got one of those gadgets." Immediately, they wince.
"Gadgets!" Gear says, bouncing out of her room. "Can I see it? Can I modify it? It looks tiny, it can't be that great. Give me twenty minutes and I'll triple the size and double the effectiveness of... what does it do?"

6/03/2018 1:52 pm  #702

Half an hour of stretching and yoga later.
"ok so bitey how we feelin hunty or lazy, lets go get ready for the day and check on orders and put the dress up for sale."

6/03/2018 3:17 pm  #703

Litharos walks towards his room.

6/03/2018 4:09 pm  #704

Shiki looks a little overwhelmed at all the different people suddenly congregating, and looks to Sarah and resumes hiding behind her.  Her twintails are still sticking out.

She peeks out to go, "Ah, wait, that man's walking into my room!" with wide eyes.

6/03/2018 4:25 pm  #705

One of the menagerie of weirder folk, a giant gator man with pants, a hat, and not much else trundles up behind Litharos.  Though at the surprise, he glances over, giving a small and cheerful wave.
"Ah, hi new person, hey Sarah.  From what I heard, that happens sometimes."

6/03/2018 5:14 pm  #706

"Dang, and I thought I'd met everyone on the floor already. Howdy miss," he tips his hat to Shiki, "and fella," he waves to Litharos.

"I'm Leo, room 501. What're your names?"

6/03/2018 5:30 pm  #707

"Ok bitey lets go out in the hall,huh new people and litharos,lorenzo? Are we welcoming more people with your special gumbo lorenzo?"

6/03/2018 5:46 pm  #708

Sarah waves, "Hey Lorenzo, hey Leo, how's it going you guys?" She thinks for a minute then asks, "Does anyone know a nice place to eat around here?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

6/03/2018 6:25 pm  #709

"Know a few places, but it depends what you are in the mood for.  Hey Leo -ah!  Hey Aitch!  And hi Maki.  Yeah, we have a few new faces, speaking of which - "
He turns towards Rae's room, showing a large case on his back and partially supported by his tail that is full of jangling items, a cauldron, and several books stacked in it that he sets down by the door, turning back to the stairwell.
"Need help with the suitcase still, Saccha?"

6/03/2018 7:30 pm  #710

"So leo, anyone you know anyone in the market for an armored dress, im about to put up a poster for it and see of any takers wanted my old scale armor."

Board footera