Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2018 9:46 pm  #721

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Maki will run behind frances and begin making exagerrated gestures towards shiki with some slight fear.

6/03/2018 9:58 pm  #722

Sarah looks somewhat embarrassed as she replies to Lorenzo, "Oh, y'know...Somewhere nice enough to take someone but not so nice as to seem like you're trying to impress them or make them feel obligated to you?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

6/03/2018 10:10 pm  #723

Lorenzo's eyebrow rises a bit, before he grins at Sarah's question.
"Still depends on what they like, but I was considering either cashing in that House Bennigan's reward from the show with Saccha, personally.  That or maybe...nah, you don't seem like the sort to appreciate Kuo Toan... maybe Hungry Kintaro's - got to try some of...what's it called, Kara Turan?  Anyway, got to try some of the region's food while working out the kinks in the Wohl'Merht trip.  Admittedly from Five Star Cuisine, but that was after the original buyer got a throwing star after saying the chicken was dry, so...yeah, up to you there.  What's the lucky 'friend' like to eat?"
He glances over to Creig.
"Speaking of, no hard feelings, yeah?  You get in a game, you play to win."

6/03/2018 11:27 pm  #724

Once more, Sarah still seems to be Shiki's lifeline, as she peeks over towards Maki with a quiet wave.  Leo's suggestion does ease her a little, but...

"I don't mind it only if they don't!  I'm all about cruelty-free blood..." Shiki decides, which is markedly a change from when she's insisting on veganism just a moment ago.  "Those all sound really neat, though... I'll go wherever!"

6/03/2018 11:31 pm  #725

"So max needs hunters can i join" she will try to ask lorenzo

6/03/2018 11:57 pm  #726

Lorenzo shrugs at the questions.
"First off, dunno Maki - Max still confuses me a bit.  I mean, I was gonna check after classes, so you wanna come with, by all means - oi, Litharos!  Wanna talk to some critters later on?  Maybe go out and catch or fight some too?"
After, he looks to Shiki.
"Second, dunno how it'd register to them.  Best I have is the time Liam tried to bite a trike and damn near had to pull out half his teeth because they got stuck in the hide while the other half didn't even make it past. Didn't even notice four hundred pounds of angry lizard on its side as it kept grazing."
He pulls out a loose tooth for emphasis to pass her, the replacement already on the way in as lizard folk are nothing if not avid eaters.

6/04/2018 1:09 am  #727

"Yeah this is Sigil. If there's anything I've learned here it's that if you need ta find somethin' ya can find it here.  Heck, ya can probably get cruelty-free blood on your student meal plan."

6/04/2018 1:10 am  #728

Shiki looks rather happy, pumping her hands as she exclaims, "All right!  I knew this place would be a lot of fun!"

"And here I thought your mother would have sent you here to instill a sense of ruthlessness..." Ildun laments.

6/04/2018 6:16 am  #729

"Yeah..i should be down.." Litharos replied to Lorenzo, "Oh yeah..im litharos everyone..nice to ughh..meet all of ya..im room 505..no wait..506.."

Last edited by AntBui (6/04/2018 6:19 am)

6/04/2018 9:04 am  #730

Sarah shrugs and mutters, "I...Don't really know, frankly. Um..." She thinks for a second, then says, "Ah, I'll just try Bennigan's. How bad could it be?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

Board footera