Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2018 7:50 pm  #751

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Aitch thinks for a moment. "I don't know. He's just a musician as far as I know. We didn't talk much."

6/05/2018 7:58 pm  #752

" shiki how do you like the dress."

6/05/2018 9:12 pm  #753

"Duly noted, Aitch.  Anyway, gotta go check on Saccha since she should've been up here by now, bud.  Back in a bit."
Lorenzo heads back down the stairs to see if Saccha needed him to carry the suitcase too, given her stature.

6/06/2018 2:11 pm  #754

Saccha did, mostly, though her hex did allow he to magically carry some heavy items, she could only finagle one item at the time, and the cauldron was beyond her. Not that she wasn't trying, the floating gummi hand that manifested her curse pushing and pulling at it as she blepped in mental effort, trying to move it up from the landing. Kind of failing at it. 

6/06/2018 5:59 pm  #755

Fully repaired, Unit departs for class, eager to show off hos advanced he's become before any official instruction.

6/06/2018 6:08 pm  #756

Shiki scratches her cheek as she remarks, "Aah... I don't have 40 gold on me right now!  I spent most of my allowance getting everything I needed for Iffie, hehe... um, it's pretty though, I'll keep it in mind for later!"

6/06/2018 6:15 pm  #757

Lorenzo scoops up the cauldron (and bags, and Saccha), piling them on his tail and back.
"Sorry, must've missed this one among the others.  That said, the RA for our floor does have a lifting eye ray and a love of creating confections too, if I missed any more of them."

6/06/2018 6:54 pm  #758

Hearing a new voice, Unit pauses and turns to look at the new arrival, walking over to Shiki.  "You're new right?  Meatbags tend to blend together after a while."

6/06/2018 6:55 pm  #759

" ahem uh unit im to be taking classes with your father, and he wont be mad about me starting some of my designs early."

6/06/2018 6:58 pm  #760

Shiki stammers as she glances to Unit, "A-aah, it's a suit of living armour!  Or a Dullahan?!" as she flails for a moment, Ildun the talking sword at her back remarking, "... I believe he is some kind of Warforged, Mistress.  And being possessed of a head means he is automatically disqualified from being a Dullahan."

"All work and no play makes Ildun a dull-a-han," Shiki pouts.

Board footera