Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2018 7:09 pm  #761

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Unit narrows his eyes at her, then looks around.  "Translation?  Anyone?"

6/07/2018 6:32 pm  #762

Saccha smooches him on the chin.  "Oh that's not a prob that's last of them.. that I haven't odered in anyway s.." she quickly moves to sit in the cauldron. "So who''se the RA? " 

6/07/2018 6:41 pm  #763

In answer to Saccha's question, Creig (the spiky-haired boy in all black clothing) points to the door at the end of the hall. "The giant floating head of horror."
"The extremely chipper giant floating head of horror," RC (the short, unassuming human person with the remote control car) adds.

6/07/2018 7:17 pm  #764

"Who bakes amazing sweets." Maki chimes in

6/07/2018 7:46 pm  #765

"Yeah, Neil's pretty damn nice for a beholder.  Makes great lemon squares too."
He brings them to Saccha' s door, giving her the nuzzle again as it's still damn hard to give a kiss with a mouth over a foot long to someone on your shoulder, and letting her get her door. After she has, he begins moving stuff into her and Rae' s room.
"Say, anyone seen Rae anyway?"

Last edited by Eshkigal (6/09/2018 1:45 pm)

6/07/2018 10:53 pm  #766

Unit departs for class, ready to blow some minds with his peerless talent.

6/09/2018 12:40 pm  #767

"I suppose i should find out whether or not my other things were selling on tge campus." Maki departs with bitey to do just this.

6/09/2018 1:53 pm  #768

Saccha nods., "Intresting... I bet beholder cooking is quite extoic." she says getting  a far off look in her eyes

6/09/2018 2:16 pm  #769

"I don't think Neil is a good baseline for beholder cooking," Creig says. "As far as I can tell, he just bakes regular human desserts. They're good, though, don't get me wrong. But legit beholder cuisine? I tend to doubt it." He pauses, then his eyes widen. "Now, I bet we could make a fortune opening a beholder restaurant." He puts a hand on Saccha's shoulder. "It wouldn't even need to be authentic, because who's ever eaten beholder food? You could make any kind of crap, and hipster foodies would pay out the nose for it!"

6/09/2018 2:48 pm  #770

Lorenzo pauses as, well, something near a good scheme passed Creig' s lips.  By the gods.
"...Huh.  I mean, biggest potential issue I can think of is other beholders.  Or beholders with restaurants in town.  Because if any place has it, it's Sigil..."

Board footera