Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2018 1:53 pm  #21

Re: How About Another First Date?

Sarah nods and says, "Cool." She sits down on a couch and asks, "Well...What do you guys do usually?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

6/10/2018 4:42 pm  #22

"The usual stuff, I guess. Hang out, talk, play games. We've got a scrycast-screen and some movie crystals if you want to watch something."

6/10/2018 4:52 pm  #23

Sarah looks excited at the mention of games and asks, "Oooh, what kind of games?"

6/10/2018 7:13 pm  #24

"Oh, we've got a lot of stuff. Dragon Chess, Three Dragon Ante, Dragon Dice... not sure why all these games have the world 'Dragon' in them, but... let's see," she walks over to a shelf. "Scrabble, Parcheesi, there's some deck-building games... Catan... Balderdash. Candyland? Why do we have this?"

6/11/2018 1:06 pm  #25

Sarah looks a little perplexed, "The only one of those I've heard of is Dragon Chess. I'm happy to learn though!"

6/11/2018 6:43 pm  #26

Waya grabs a couple of boxes. "Is there a game you favor? Maybe we've got it?"

6/11/2018 7:36 pm  #27

Sarah shakes her head and says, "Nah, don't worry. It's just...All wargames where I'm from and frankly I'm sick of them. I'd much rather play something fun that you recommended."

6/12/2018 4:10 pm  #28

"Scrabble it is, then." She brings a box over and starts sorting pieces out. "So, you've mentioned being a soldier. I guess that's kind of mandatory where you're from?"

6/12/2018 8:01 pm  #29

Sarah nods and says, "Yeah, pretty much," as she tries to help Waya sort the letters, "Though, actually, I volunteered before I could be drafted anyways. I, uh...Like playing with explosives. And I figured I might as well get paid well for it."

6/12/2018 9:17 pm  #30

"Explosives? Hmm. I can't say that's a topic I know much about. I'm a druid. We tend not to utilize a lot of explosives."

Board footera