Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2018 10:11 am  #71

Re: The first rule of underground monster-fighting ring is...

The group treks for several miles, before they are confronted by howling, and Marty spots a pack of hamster-sized wolves staring at them as they pass. They seem to be evaluating the group before they decide, instead, to chase down a housecat-sized deer.
Kel notes, "This looks like we're on the right path."

6/10/2018 1:47 pm  #72

Hey, maybe this time I can have a pet.  I wonder if there are tiny cats or something around here too.  The hamster peers around in search of even tinier animals.

6/10/2018 3:15 pm  #73

"Wolves and deer, why not tiny bobcats too?"  She agrees.  "But do you really want the responsibility of feeding and cleaning up after a pet?"

She knew next to nothing about elephants and their habitat, but if a deer was the size of a cat, then an elephant was sure to be bigger.  About medium-sized dog size.  "Well, this is fun, but we're not going to find a puppy-sized elephant here."  She groused.  "Unless we find a miniature pygmy elephant.  Maybe."  She wasn't holding her breath at the prospect. 

Still, such a thing was worth seeing for its own sake.  "Lets find a pond or stream, the elephants are sure to come to water eventually."

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

6/10/2018 4:46 pm  #74

A pond is not hard to come by, and several animals stand at the shore, drinking. Among them are a hippo the size of a farm pig, several of the aforementioned deer, and a trio of elephants about three feet tall at the shoulder.
Blue looks around, but it seems the animals that are already supposed to be tiny are the proper size. It's only the animals that should be on the high-end of size Small that are tinier than they should be.

6/10/2018 10:18 pm  #75

Blue wrinkles his nose.  Okay, those aren't Huge, but they're still only Small, not Tiny.  I wonder if I can catch one of the deer.  This ecosystem is weird.

6/10/2018 11:46 pm  #76

Marty finds a seat and watches the animals for a while.   "This ecosystem is very weird."  She agrees.  "But also fascinating, and fun."  She watches the animals interact with each other.  "Best zoo ever."  She finally decides.

"We're not going to find a puppy-sized elephant here."  She declared when others began to get restless.  "Well, maybe a baby, but I'm not going to kidnap a baby from it's mother."

Looking to Mitzi, she asks.  "Do you think one of the hippos would work for your fights?  I hear they are fierce.  But I'm not sure how we'd transport one even if we managed to subdue it."

6/11/2018 6:34 pm  #77

"Hippos? Maybe. Kinda boring, though, when you got guys out there with firebreathing newts and electric rats. Of course, we're not going for style, we're going for wins."

6/12/2018 12:27 am  #78

So, what, this monster fighting thing has animals that set fires?  That's awesome!

6/12/2018 1:19 am  #79

"We could always get a crocoduck from Max." She suggested.  "You got the weird then, along with the hippo for wins."  She looked at the pig-sized creatures.  "We could probably capture one, but how would we get it back?"

6/12/2018 4:14 pm  #80

Mitzi scratches her head. "I dunno. Not sure how well it'd take to a leash. Actually, now that I think about it, how would we have gotten the elephant back? Should've asked Max for a carrier. A wheeled carrier."

Board footera