Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2018 1:17 pm  #771

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Maki will return poorer for her efforts to sell the scail mail and will instead break it down for materials.

6/11/2018 6:27 pm  #772

"But that's the beauty of it. Beholders don't cook! *probably.* *other than Neil* But the rubes don't know that!"

6/11/2018 10:54 pm  #773

Lorenzo pauses at that, looking up and tapping his chin a bit.
"Then why do they have the scorching ray?"
He seems to actually be perplexed than bringing up a point as he scratches his scales slightly.

6/12/2018 12:50 pm  #774

Saccha frowned. "Scorching isn't cooking, Scorching is scorching. That's why you don't comomonly eat a completely carbonized pizza, for instance."

6/12/2018 1:09 pm  #775

"True, but I always sort of assumed it was adjustable on their end, and was to make sure they cooked away anything harmful to them..."
He rubs the back of his head slightly at that.

6/12/2018 4:17 pm  #776

"That's the gimmick! We'll intentionally slightly burn everything, call it 'gourmet scorching,' and then we can even use grade D produce and get away with it because who'd know the difference? It's all coming together."

6/12/2018 5:25 pm  #777

Saccha looks quite frankly appalled. "SIR. GOOD FOOD CANNOT BE MAINTAINED BY CUTTING CORNERS." She looks pretty much like you just kicked a puppy infront of her. "And I for one WILL NOT STAND FOR IT."

6/12/2018 5:38 pm  #778

Lorenzo gives a nod at Saccha's outburst, nose rankling a bit at food intentionally made as badly as possible.
"That's just sick then, Creig.  The idea of marketing was one thing, but messing with the quality?  Too damn far.  That's just setting up failure and asking people to sign away their pride."
With that, Lorenzo steps around the smaller Warlock, heading towards Neil's door with Saccha and giving a knock.

6/12/2018 9:15 pm  #779

The door opens, and Neil bobs out. "Well, hiya! What can I do for you?"

6/12/2018 9:32 pm  #780

"Maaaaaaan my armor and weapons didnt sell" hey guys sup."

Board footera