Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2018 10:26 pm  #221

Re: Born to be a Rock (of Bral) Star

"Fly straight, and may the winds stay favorable," Macaw says. "And you are always welcome in my crew."

6/11/2018 8:11 am  #222

Rae says goodbye to Sands and Macaw, then hugs Hyacinth goodbye whether she wants a hug or not.  Then she sets of for the nearest tavern with outdoor seating. She orders something fruity and sits down to look through the maps she was able to take from von Felderrel's ship, thinking there might have been a map of Krynn's surface in there. She's looking to see how far away Solace is from Palanthus. ...and if she could fly it on her own in a reasonable time. Just in case the University doesn't have a portal to SP.

She looks up to see a short skinny fellow with a slingshot taller than he was, sharp ears, and a pony tail. "Ahoy, me bucko!" She greets. "I be lookin' f'r the University o' Palanthus, but this new a big city.  Can ye help me wit' directions?" She smiles charmingly after her question.

Last edited by TonyTempest (6/11/2018 7:20 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

6/11/2018 6:47 pm  #223

The map show Solace to be a good distance from here. A few weeks travel, at least.

"Oh, yes, the University is just down in the valley. Not a far walk at all."

Last edited by DM Swift (6/11/2018 7:23 pm)

6/11/2018 7:39 pm  #224

"thank ye!" Rae says finishing her breakfast.  "But I don't walk," she grins as she folds up the map and puts it in her satchel. With a wave she takes to the air. She soars Into the sky...

6/11/2018 8:30 pm  #225

... through the air toward the University of Palanthus.  She finds the campus rather easily from the sky. The elaborate buildings , for sure, but most importantly the manicured field of green with white lines, two golden forks at each end, and plenty of seating g for that easy game they called 'football'.  She aimed for a building that looked like it had a lot of students around it. Dorms?  Classes?  Oh, she hoped she could still attend classes when she got back to Sigil...    She flitted down from the sky to alight near a group of students that seemed to be gathered around someone trying to bounce a bean bag off his foot...then the other foot.. Or something.

She watched a moment, then cleared her throat.  "Ahoy! How are all o' ye this morning?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (6/11/2018 10:33 pm)

6/12/2018 4:12 pm  #226

Several students gather around. People of Rae's persuasion don't seem to be altogether common here. "Hi," someone says. "Are you attending here, please be attending here."

6/12/2018 5:18 pm  #227

"aww ye be sweet," Rae smiles.  "But, nay, i be Sigil Prep student.  Just visitin' Krynn. What be the type o' things ye be studyin' here.  And when be the next party?" She grins.

6/12/2018 9:14 pm  #228

"Oh, all manner of things," the student says. "Philosophy, sciences, literature, the major adventuring courses. It's the middle of the week, though. I doubt there's any parties around."

6/12/2018 9:20 pm  #229

Rae shrugs. "It never be a bad time f'r a party," she declares.  "But, I be lookin' t' get back t' Sigil Prep.  Ye have a student union or sportin' complex where I can be findin' a portal?"

6/13/2018 5:32 pm  #230

"Yeah, there's a portal complex in the gym. Technically, you aren't supposed to use it except during intercollegiate events, but I guess since you're a student on the other end, you should be good."

Board footera