Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2018 12:32 pm  #31

Re: How About Another First Date?

Sarah laughs and says, "See, I knew you were a druid. So what's that all like then? A bunch of standing in the woods chanting?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

6/13/2018 5:45 pm  #32

"Not always. I only had a couple of fellows in my circle to learn from, and it got awkward when they found out I was lycan. Did not expect that from Druids, but... Still... During the time I was there, there was some chanting and dancing and mooning, um... we were a moonclad circle. So." She clears her throat. "Anyway, I haven't really stuck with a Circle here at school, but the Sorority fills the social aspects of that."
"Are you kissing yet!?" Volka yells from the next room.
"Spiritual aspects, not as much."

Last edited by DM Swift (6/13/2018 8:47 pm)

6/13/2018 9:08 pm  #33

Sarah briefly blushes at the idea of a moonclad circle, and replies, "I, uh...I see. That must have been quite something." She laughs as she hears Volka yell from the other room, "Fair enough though. I figure the Green Campus has stuff though, right? Never really been over there myself."

6/13/2018 9:54 pm  #34

"Oh, yeah. There's a lot going on over there. I don't know if I'm just being picky or... you get Druids you wish were a little more laid back. You know, the 'everything you do is destroying the world' types. And then... the one's that are too laid back. Like, this girl Vadania... I've never seen her not high." She pauses, in thought. "I've never seen her smoke, either, now that I think about it."

6/13/2018 10:13 pm  #35

Sarah shrugs and says, "I wouldn't know. Not a lot of druids where I come from." She looks at the game board and adds, "Right. How do you play this game?"

6/14/2018 4:08 pm  #36

Waya explains the rules to Scrabble, and starts setting up the board. "Strategically, you try to get your highest scoring letters on the double and triple letter scores. Realistically, you hope the letters you have can spell anything at all."

6/14/2018 5:15 pm  #37

Sarah nods along to Waya's explanation and says, "Right. Um...You wanna go first? Show me how it works?"

6/15/2018 5:16 pm  #38

(I swear I used a random Scrabble letter generator and am legitimately playing with the results.)

"So I have only one vowel, but I can spell K, I, S... Um, hold on. H, I, S, S. No double or triple scores, so it's just the..."
"Kiss is worth more than Hiss, Waya!"
"I will give you ten gold to go somewhere outside of this house, Volka!"

6/15/2018 6:58 pm  #39

Sarah blushes a little but stays focused on the game and says, "Right...So I have to make a word that uses a letter from yours right? So it connects?" She looks at her letters for a second, then the board, and places some times, "M, I, X. Mix. That works right?"

6/15/2018 9:35 pm  #40

"Exactly," Waya says, drawing extra tiles. "So I'll play off the H and make... o, r, s, e. And that also makes "ox" with the o and your x. And that is not sexy in the least."

Board footera