Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2018 5:33 pm  #781

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

"And a hearty howdy-do to you," Neil adds as Maki arrives.

6/13/2018 5:50 pm  #782

" hello neil i have had a rough morning, no one has wanted to even buy my things i had built."

6/13/2018 10:13 pm  #783

Rae flies back to the dorm, trudges up the stairs until she walks out on the fifth floor.  With barely intelligible sounds she greets those in the hall then goes to her room. She opens the door, bats her hand at the door, misses shutting it and throws her satchel and gunbelt on a chair.  Then she takes off her clothes and flops in her bed, her leg and one wing hanging over the side.

Last edited by TonyTempest (6/13/2018 10:14 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

6/13/2018 10:31 pm  #784

" may your night be long and hangovers be gone rae."

6/13/2018 10:36 pm  #785

"mmm not hungover," Rae says from bed. "I just be spendin' a week learnin' how to sail a spelljammer ship. I be exhausted.  She sits up and reaches into her satchel and retrieves her old pistol.  She makes sure it's not loaded then tosses it to Maki. "I be gettin' ye a souvenir, though."

Then she flops back down on her pillow.

6/13/2018 10:38 pm  #786

"Time to experiment thanks rae,just wait till you have a gun cutlas."

Last edited by Sarielvailo (6/13/2018 10:38 pm)

6/13/2018 10:39 pm  #787

"jus be takin' care not t' shoot me," Rae says into her pillow.  "I be sleepin'!"

6/13/2018 10:41 pm  #788

Saccha looks at her curiously. "Would sugar help rise you from your grave?" She going over to one of the cubpoards to look for a snack for rae.

6/13/2018 10:45 pm  #789

Lorenzo pauses as the others rummage and show up and wander.
"Just wanted to introduce you to Saccha since she shares the passion for cooking.  That said, since her roomie showed, guess that's gonna wait for now.  Doing well, Neil?"

6/14/2018 8:24 am  #790

Rae hears the rummaging and opens one eye to see the garishly dressed kobold. At first she's irritated that someone is in her room, but then she notices all the stuff on the other side of the room.  She sits up again.  "Ahoy!," She says.  "Who be ye? I be under the impression Doen be decidin' not to stay in th' dorms. Be ye Doen? Or be ye me new roommate?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (6/14/2018 8:39 am)

Board footera