Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2018 12:02 pm  #801

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

"...." Rae watches him hop away.  "What in Davey Jones's abyss is 'plot' energy?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

6/15/2018 12:05 pm  #802

"Classes, who can think of classes at a time like this. No one is buying any of the things i have built."

6/15/2018 12:27 pm  #803

"This just be a thought, mate," Rae says, "but maybe classes be a way to be learning more o' yer craft, an' networkin' to meet more potential targets, an' spreadin' the word about yer skills?" Rae shrugs as she finishes buttoning her shirt and fastening the buckles on her boots.  "I be excited t' see what all I can be learnin' here.  I just spent time on a spelljammin' ship an' learned in some skills I still be green."

6/15/2018 1:40 pm  #804

" shiiiiit i have a fighting class shit shit shit, come on bitey we will be late."

6/15/2018 4:52 pm  #805

"Ok," Rae says as she shuts her door. "Good talk..."

6/15/2018 5:22 pm  #806

"Oh, golly jeepers," Neil says. "I have some classes myself. Never gonna be the deadly terror at the end of the dungeon if I don't go to Advanced Schemes and Adventurer Baiting, gosh dangit. I've got some nifty suggestions about making the schemes not so gosh-darn mean, I hope professor Snurre likes 'em."

6/15/2018 6:12 pm  #807

Saccha nods, taking out a small pocket cauldron and mixing this and that together, a small scent of coffee and sweetness filling the air till she holds up the little thing to Rae. "Here. This should help with the hangover." 

6/15/2018 6:29 pm  #808

"I not be havin' a hangover, so much as I be pullin' a double shift, then be helpin' unload a ship...then flew t' the University o' Palanthus, then be gettin' back to Sigil and flyin' to me dorm," Rae explains, "Then before I be able t' sleep, I find out it be 'mornin" here an' I have to be gettin' t' class...". She takes a deep breath then reaches for whatever Saccha handed her and swallows it in one gulp. "Be this helpful with that?"

6/16/2018 6:54 pm  #809

Saccha nods. "Hangover,s being tired,  inflmaation, and grumpyness." she said, smiling as sweetly as she could. The drink, is steaming oddly bubbly, with a cinnamon and coffee taste flowing down her throat, and the spice of the cinnamon seemingly flowing into the tips of her fingers. It doesn't quite get rid of the tiredness, but her mind feels alert again, and her body feels more like she's recently had a good, hearty workout than being totally overworked

6/16/2018 7:48 pm  #810

"Thank ye," Rae smiles.  "That be a bonnie help. And it be tasty too."

Board footera