Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2018 10:50 am  #101

Re: The first rule of underground monster-fighting ring is...

Miniature hippos, it turns out, are not that tough, and the singular blow leaves the animal mewling and bleeding on the ground. Or, on Mitzi, who has three hundred pounds of river horse on top of her.

6/17/2018 1:30 pm  #102

"Get up you."  Marty kicks the hippo in the rear, aiming for the cheek not bleeding from a rapier prick. 

Not helping of course, but when your assets were a petite human girl, a pixie, and a hamster you weren't going to manhandle three hundred pounds of inert hippo.  She did slap an adventurer's bandage on the hippo's butt.  She didn't want the wound to get infected or anything.

Just as she finished the treatment she spotted a couple of burly fellows that looked familiar.  "Hey!"  She waved.  "You guys are on the football team aen't you?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

6/17/2018 2:47 pm  #103

Aw, I thought I was going to get to do some combat this thread.  Oh well.  The hamster swings around to look at the nearby folks.  Oh it's Regdar.  You can totally convince him to help.  I couldn't, but you can.

6/17/2018 3:06 pm  #104

"Oh, hey," Regdar says, flexing in a way that's meant to appear casual. "You recognized my rugged good looks, no doubt."
"Or your jersey," the minotaur beside him snorted.
"Ah, stick a ring in yer nose, Horns."

6/17/2018 3:24 pm  #105

Blue wrinkles his nose and shifts to Marty's other shoulder, slightly further away from the jocks.  I'm a hamster, my visual acuity is way too low to make out your facial features at a distance. I recognized you by how your thought sounds.  Also, you're like the only human on the team.

6/17/2018 6:58 pm  #106

"I think I saw you around." She lied. The minotaur did seem familiar though. "There hasn't been a game yet, or I'm sure I'd have seen you play."  She wasn't sure that she'd like football, but hey, it did seem to be a big thing around here.

"Say, could you help me get this hippo off my friend?"  She asked sweetly.  "He's squishing her."

6/18/2018 4:10 pm  #107

"I got it," the minotaur says, easily lifting the miniature hippo.
Regdar eyes Marty curiously. "Didn't we have a date?"
"Ow," says Mitzi, then "ow" again for good measure.

6/18/2018 6:10 pm  #108

"Thanks."  Marty told the minotaur as she pulled Mitzi away to safety.  "You're a prince."  She flashed him a smile before turning her attention to the other girl.

"You okay?"  She asked, "anything broken?" She helped her new friend and appraised her injuries before finally answering the human footballer.

"Oh." She frowned. "Was that you?" She asked. "Outside the stadium that one time? No. I think you thought we had a date, but no, I'm pretty sure didn't.  I mean, you said something that didn't seem very much like...  My friend Leo admires your confidence."

She shut herself up and after again checking on Mitzi, she turned to the minotaur. "Thanks so much." She told him. My, he was big! And burly. And his muscles kinda rippled in interesting ways as he held the hippo with apparent ease.She resisted the urge to check if they were as solid as they looked.  "What's your name?" She asked. "I'm Marty." After a moment she quickly added. "And this is Kel, and Mitzi, and the hippo is just a hippo, but I suppose Mitzi might name him, or call him names." She giggled. "Sorry, I'm rambling. Anyway, maybe you could help us get him off the streets?" She asked, adding "Mitzi..."

She turned to Mitzi "Where are we taking him anyway?" She asked.

6/18/2018 8:25 pm  #109

"They call me Horns," the minotaur says.
"Whoa, Horns, buddy. That's four words in a row. Don't wear yourself out." Regdar doesn't seem terribly out of sorts about the diss.
Horns snorts at him.
"We'll need a carrier," Mitzi says. "Probably a wheeled one."

6/18/2018 10:08 pm  #110

"Well, that might be what they call you, but do you like it?"  She asked, trying to figure the guy out.  She giggled at his snort, wishing she could dismiss a guy like wazzizname with such wordless authority.

"How about a hoofed carrier?"  She asked Mitzi as she gave into curiosity and patted the nearest bovine arm.  It felt every bit as solid as it looked.  "You don't mind helping us, do you?"  She asked while looking up - way up - into his eyes.

Board footera