Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/19/2018 8:03 pm  #21

Re: Kids! Stay in school

"I don't think I e'en be needin' to worry about tight ropes, but it probably be a good thing to know in any case, with all the rigging in a ship," Rae mulls it over. "But I be a raw recruit for ye to train, so whate'er you want to be doin' be fine with me."

Last edited by TonyTempest (6/20/2018 12:07 am)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

6/20/2018 5:10 pm  #22

"Well, Tika does traditional swordplay for the large part. Technique and power over spectacle, so we should perhaps start there. But as a pirate, we should be working on performance as well. Fight like there's an audience."

6/20/2018 5:59 pm  #23

"Ok. Aye!" She pulls her sword out with a flourish. "Arrrrr!  En guard!"

6/20/2018 9:13 pm  #24

Anissa pulls her rapier and takes some tentative swings before encouraging a controlled duel, slowing but not stopping to offer suggestions to the technique. "You've clearly had some practical experience. Look for my openings."

6/20/2018 10:48 pm  #25

Rae tries to stretch her wings,but the hallway is too cramped. She deflects a slow thrust by Anissa then concedes, "Perhaps I do be needin' more practice on tight ropes 'n such. I can't be hailin' wind in places like this cramped hallway."

6/21/2018 5:24 pm  #26

"Improvisation is key," Anissa says. "The environment is not always going to play to your strengths, but your opponent should think you own the place."

6/21/2018 5:54 pm  #27

"Aye," Rae nods. Then she leaps up, kicks off the wall, then folds her wings tight, corckscrewing over Anissa's head, and flipping to land on her feet behind the Lotus.

27 acrobatics...I have expertise

6/22/2018 6:02 pm  #28

"Impressive, indeed," Anissa smiles, spinning about with a flourish. "Follow through with an attack after that, you just might find your opponent's weak spot wide open."

6/22/2018 6:04 pm  #29

"As long as I have me allies within five feet, aye?" Rae asks.

6/22/2018 6:13 pm  #30

"I think you've got the basics down," Anissa says.

Board footera