Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2018 12:26 pm  #31

Re: Who put the black in smith.

After some exploration, Maki determines the person in charge is probably a dwarf. From his garb, he appears to be a cleric, but it's unlikely Maki is able to recognize the holy symbol of Gond.

6/23/2018 2:10 pm  #32

Maki will walk right up to the dwarf and introduce herself.
" hello i am makiharra and i saw the paper."

6/23/2018 7:45 pm  #33

"Very good, very good," he says. "Glad to have you."

6/23/2018 9:05 pm  #34

She will say. Awkwardly "So do you want to see my work and sketches, or do i say hi to evryone, im fairly new to your group."

6/23/2018 9:49 pm  #35

"Sure, I'd be glad to see your sketches," the dwarf says. "I'm Goldspar Mightysmith, president of this little grouping."

6/23/2018 10:09 pm  #36

Makibwill begin showing off her gear that she Is wearing,show off her whipsword, and her sketch book.

6/24/2018 5:05 pm  #37

"Interesting," Goldspar says, flipping through the book. "A solid sense of design. I'm very impressed by the sword. I haven't seen one quite like that before."

6/24/2018 5:49 pm  #38

Maki will be happy and say
"ive other ideas its just ive been working with a crucible and not an actual forge. I figured you guys would have one or an idea where i can use one."

6/24/2018 9:13 pm  #39

"Well, sure. It's a university. The artificer labs are open to student projects."

6/24/2018 9:33 pm  #40

makiharra shall smile as wide as when she had her date with frances, to say with all the happiness she has at
the moment.
"Thank you, im glad I came to do this, but I believe I have to go get ready for a cheer leading thing, damn girl tricked me I thought they were scouts or something, the outfit isn't even defensible.....YET"

Board footera