Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2018 12:50 am  #1

Gotta Catch'em All

After the class with Maki, Chi-Chi, and Jaro, Lorenzo had lumbered over to Bad Max's, taking a brief pause to see if anyone wanted to join him on his way out.

(open to anyone who wants something to do)

6/21/2018 5:26 pm  #2

Re: Gotta Catch'em All

Chi-Chi follows along behind Lorenzo, mostly because she knows Lorenzo will eventually give her snacks.

6/21/2018 6:23 pm  #3

Which he ends up doing at a couple points.

6/22/2018 6:04 pm  #4

Once Lorenzo reaches Max, he finds the shop remarkably busy, with people buying crocoduck hatchlings like they were the next big thing.

6/22/2018 6:22 pm  #5

Lorenzo heads in, waving to the boss.
"Oi, what can I help with today, Max?"

6/22/2018 8:52 pm  #6

"Well, unless you know where t'get some more crocoducks, I mostly need help cleanin' cages right now."

6/23/2018 2:44 pm  #7

"On it."
With that, he begins getting boxes, though he pauses at the small figure in one of them.
"Fiv?  Who shoved you in there?"
He kneels down and opens the gate for the little gnome.

6/23/2018 7:46 pm  #8

"Ohitwasmyfault reallyIjustcrawled intoseeifIcouldgetthat chewtoy forthecrocoduckIbought andacrowdranbyandslammedit andnowmycrocoduck'srunaway," deep breath.

6/24/2018 1:46 pm  #9

"Ah, sorry to hear that, bud.  About how long ago was that?  Maybe we can track the little fella down.  Also, what's with the rush for crocoducks?  I mean, they are kinda cute, but I kinda prefer the turtle corgis, myself.  Though the goatleopards do have a certain warmblood appeal too."

6/24/2018 5:12 pm  #10

"Theyapparantlyprovethatducks evolvedfromcrocodilesI'mnot reallysureI'veneverstudied evolution..."

Board footera