Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2018 9:29 pm  #51

Re: True Adventure

"Thank ye, Cap'n Calbert... Mate Oceedee," Rae says taking the map and looking at it.  "I'll not be lettin' ye down."

She hums harmony to Leo and Frances as they walk. After a ways, she says, "Cap'n, our route appears t' indicate we we need t' be turnin' down Erol Avenue."

Last edited by TonyTempest (6/28/2018 9:29 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

6/28/2018 10:17 pm  #52

Saccha looks to the unit. "Excuse me, tall rocky sir. may I use you as a watch point?" she asks. "It will be easier for me to keep up and cast upon your shoulders.:"

6/28/2018 11:35 pm  #53

Unit looks down at her.  "Use...what?"

6/29/2018 12:44 am  #54

"Oh no!" t'Nee croaks through a second muffin, "I tried that once and it did not go well. Unit....doesn't like touching. Especially if you're poisonous." he pauses. 

"I don't think we've met. Hi! I'm t'Nee!" he raises his hand for a handshake, but then remembers he's not supposed to do that here and smoothly pretends he's fixing his hair, but he doesn't have hair. He puts his pilot goggles on instead. 

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

6/29/2018 11:15 am  #55

Saccaha smiles. "I was just thinking it would be tactically advantageous for us to have a spell caster atop the tallest, most regal, superior person in the group. For suppourt purposes. " she says. "but i understand if that's not your cup of tea." She looks to T'nee. "I've heard much about you. Nice to meet someone else on the shorter side of things." 

6/29/2018 11:43 am  #56

”On the shorter side of...you think you’re short?” t’Nee pouts incredulously, while looking up at the kobold twice his size, but he knows better than to comment on a woman’s size.

Miles, FFH

6/29/2018 1:32 pm  #57

A party of PCs, Drillv, Kiki, Calbert, Trivia, and a presently unnamed lanky elf boy stop short at a wall at the end of the side street. "This portal should take us directly to the entrance of the Citadel," Trivia says.
"What... portal?" Calbert asks.
"Somebody just needs to push that brick," Trivia says, pointing at a brick just about the right height for a kobold to reach if she was standing on a tall warforged's shoulders. "While our navigator reads the incantation at the bottom of the map."

6/29/2018 1:34 pm  #58

Rae looks and says, "the one that starts, 'Klaatu Barrada...'"

6/29/2018 2:22 pm  #59

t'Nee easily jumps up and pushes the brick, but he accidently lands on the lanky elf boy on his way back down.

Last edited by Sol (6/29/2018 2:23 pm)

Miles, FFH

6/29/2018 2:57 pm  #60

Rae finishes the incantation as t'Nee pushes the brick. "...Nictu?" She looks at the glamour elf twitching from t'Nee's poison.  "Oi, Jaskin? Ye be alright?  Don't ye worry, the effects o' t'Nee's poison usually be passin' quickly."

Last edited by TonyTempest (6/29/2018 3:00 pm)

Board footera